ADVERTISEMENT

And that my friends is what you call a “home cooking”

Our guys didn’t play well but the refs were worse, they shouldn’t be allowed in a high school gym let alone div 1 hoops. That’s big 12 officiating. Beat ks and we’ll be fine.

Refs didn't help......but they only missed a couple of FT's......gotta give them credit on that. If they shoot 70% from the FT line, we still win by 5-8 points.

Why did we lose? Tell me how many the following scored:

Bolden?
Allen?
Harris?

You guys just watched (I assume) a great game; and this is all you can come up with?
I was a great game. Fact is, in the B12 the refs seem to give every team a good home court advantage. But I think this was a pretty well called game.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
I’m just glad we finally got some home-cooking AS IT SHOULD BE in that kind of game.

Refs called a foul on us against Trey Young 20 seconds into the game on Tuesday. I️ knew it was over then.

We will lose by 10+ at your place. The press will kill us there. Let’s both win out until then.

I’m just glad we finally got some home-cooking AS IT SHOULD BE in that kind of game.

Refs called a foul on us against Trey Young 20 seconds into the game on Tuesday. I️ knew it was over then.

We will lose by 10+ at your place. The press will kill us there. Let’s both win out until then.

Regardless of what some say was "home-cooking", you still had to hit the FT's and you all nailed them. TT hitting their FT's was the difference in the game (IMO). We only had 2 in double figures (JC & Esa). We had a bunch of no-shows tonight. Bolden........Allen.......those two really hurt WVU by not scoring like they are capable of.

Refs didn't help......but they only missed a couple of FT's......gotta give them credit on that. If they shoot 70% from the FT line, we still win by 5-8 points.

Why did we lose? Tell me how many the following scored:

Bolden?
Allen?
Harris?

8 points total with all 3 in foul trouble.

Lost by 10 at the foul line. If we make 2 extra foul shots we win.

whatever happened to the no flop rule? or was that just the NBA? They flop like no team I have ever seen. For the most part it was a well called game, however, one official was the one making all the calls and mostly against us. He was horrible, don't know his name, but he was making calls from the other side of the court while the 2 closest guys didn't blow a whistle. He was not in a position to make many of the calls he made.

We had a couple of close wins this season where we hit 85-90% of our free throws. If we had made our normal 67-70%, we'd have lost. (I will have to look up which games I am remembering.)

Texas Tech had one of those games against us. We played #8 team - on the road - and if both teams made normal free%, we still win. So, I am not too worried about this game.

We had a couple of close wins this season where we hit 85-90% of our free throws. If we had made our normal 67-70%, we'd have lost. (I will have to look up which games I am remembering.)

Texas Tech had one of those games against us. We played #8 team - on the road - and if both teams made normal free%, we still win. So, I am not too worried about this game.

We are shooting 75% from line this season. The lowest starter is Miles at 69%.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT