ADVERTISEMENT

and now China is moving into Afghanistan to mine the rare Earth minerals...

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
China says the United States is "leaving a mess" in Afghanistan.

Taliban welcomes "friend" Beijing to reconstruct country, looks forward to Chinese investments, according to a spokesperson.

Afghanistan is sitting on one of the richest troves of rare minerals in the world, valued at nearly $1 trillion.

China says the United States is "leaving a mess" in Afghanistan.

Taliban welcomes "friend" Beijing to reconstruct country, looks forward to Chinese investments, according to a spokesperson.

Afghanistan is sitting on one of the richest troves of rare minerals in the world, valued at nearly $1 trillion.
China secured the mineral rights 2 years ago and have been moving stuff into country since.

ChinaInFocus

6h·
The #Taliban says it sees #China as its friend and hopes to talk with Beijing as soon as possible. While #USTroops are pulling out from Afghanistan, the Taliban is inviting Beijing for reconstructions and investments, and guarantees to ensure its safety.

Watch the full episode

Let me get this straight, we the taxpayers have spent billions in reconstruction of a country & then let China, a government that hates us , go in & mine the precious metals that we will buy from China...please tell me I'm wrong

Let me get this straight, we the taxpayers have spent billions in reconstruction of a country & then let China, a government that hates us , go in & mine the precious metals that we will buy from China...please tell me I'm wrong
Nope, you’re not wrong.

that's exactly what happened...

paid for with American blood & $$$$$$$$$$$$

Bush delivered...

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Nope, you’re not wrong.
And we get all this from a government who says "TRUST" us we are educated. How can any human with a working brain reelect any dirty rotten bastards who is presently in office? Bush , Obama, Trump let this happen & now Biden is gonna make sure China gets the lion's share of the pie as we pay for our wounded soldiers

ADVERTISEMENT