ADVERTISEMENT

America's public schools becoming breeding grounds for far-left progressive agendas

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
Leftists are destroying America

LINK: Public schools grooming kids with critical race theory, 'sexual chaos,' and 'racial confusion'

Award-winning actor Kirk Cameron blasted America's public schools for becoming breeding grounds for far-left progressive agendas, including critical race theory, Nikole Hannah-Jones' 1619 Project, and gender ideology.

"The problem is that public school systems have become so bad. It's sad to say they're doing more for grooming, for sexual chaos and the progressive left than any real educating about the things that most of us want to teach our kids," he told Fox News Digital. The solution to the problem, he said, was for parents to take the lead on their children's education and teach them at home. To make the case, the award-winning actor referenced his upcoming movie, "The Homeschool Awakening."

The movie follows the journey of about 17 homeschooling families who respond to misconceptions and stereotypes. In the film, Cameron also discusses his journey to homeschool his six children with his wife, Chelsea.

Cameron's father, grandmother, and grandfather were teachers. He stressed that there are many excellent teachers in the U.S., but the school system is holding them back from being a "light in the darkness, [and] to pass on the kinds of values and virtues that made this the freest, strongest, most prosperous nation in the whole world."

Cameron takes issue with the perspective that a child's education should be left solely to the so-called experts, without parents' input. "And that's just a fundamental difference in the way that we look at. Who has been entrusted with the sacred responsibility of raising our children? Is it the parents or is it the government?"

He went on to strongly criticize "those who are rotting out the minds and souls of America's children" and said they were "spreading a terminal disease, not education."

"And you can take your pick. Just go down the list. The things that are destroying the family, destroying the church, destroying love for our great country: critical race theory, teaching kids to pick their pronouns and decide whether they want to be a boy or a girl, The 1619 Project," he said.

Cameron said the "genesis" of creating, what would become a project that spanned over two years, was the novel coronavirus pandemic. At that time, he said, parents were finally starting to see the things schools were teaching their kids.

"If we send our children to Rome to be educated … we shouldn't be surprised if they come back Romans," Cameron said. "If we want them … to love God and love their neighbor and feel gratitude and thankful that they live in the United States of America, the freest country on earth, then you've got to teach them those things … I realized that there was no better way for our family to do that … then to bring them home and join in with this rich, robust community, with tons of curriculum to to to be able to have the flexibility and freedom to raise our kids the way we wanted them to be raised."

"Homeschool was not on our radar screen because we had these misconceptions and stereotypes like so many people do. Like, you know, that's for like Quakers and the Amish, and how could you possibly teach your kids enough so that they get into college? What about socialization?" Cameron said. However, after going through the process, Cameron learned that his children were able to socialize with people of all ages, and that the world was his kids' classroom.

"When you're together as a family … you're able to travel, … [and] you're not locked into a schedule that everyone else is locked into, … you can discover your own individuality and uniqueness … And it really lends itself to a healthy, flourishing community in your home," he said.

"Yes, there are hard days. Yes, there are times when you just feel like pulling your hair out. But it's nothing compared to wanting to go back and do it all over again. If you see that your children went down a road and you can't pull them back, [asking] how did they lose their faith? How did they get pulled into an ideology that undermines everything that is going to lead to their success?"

"They learn to reject a God, … they learn to reject our country. And how did that happen? Well, that's the kind of regret that we don't want as parents. And so if we're willing to put in some extra effort and time now, we will be so glad that we did and will lift our hands in gratitude and say, ‘Thank you that I woke up and I saw the light.’ And millions of parents are."

LINK: Public schools grooming kids with critical race theory, 'sexual chaos,' and 'racial confusion'

Award-winning actor Kirk Cameron blasted America's public schools for becoming breeding grounds for far-left progressive agendas, including critical race theory, Nikole Hannah-Jones' 1619 Project, and gender ideology.

"The problem is that public school systems have become so bad. It's sad to say they're doing more for grooming, for sexual chaos and the progressive left than any real educating about the things that most of us want to teach our kids," he told Fox News Digital. The solution to the problem, he said, was for parents to take the lead on their children's education and teach them at home. To make the case, the award-winning actor referenced his upcoming movie, "The Homeschool Awakening."

The movie follows the journey of about 17 homeschooling families who respond to misconceptions and stereotypes. In the film, Cameron also discusses his journey to homeschool his six children with his wife, Chelsea.

Cameron's father, grandmother, and grandfather were teachers. He stressed that there are many excellent teachers in the U.S., but the school system is holding them back from being a "light in the darkness, [and] to pass on the kinds of values and virtues that made this the freest, strongest, most prosperous nation in the whole world."

Cameron takes issue with the perspective that a child's education should be left solely to the so-called experts, without parents' input. "And that's just a fundamental difference in the way that we look at. Who has been entrusted with the sacred responsibility of raising our children? Is it the parents or is it the government?"

He went on to strongly criticize "those who are rotting out the minds and souls of America's children" and said they were "spreading a terminal disease, not education."

"And you can take your pick. Just go down the list. The things that are destroying the family, destroying the church, destroying love for our great country: critical race theory, teaching kids to pick their pronouns and decide whether they want to be a boy or a girl, The 1619 Project," he said.

Cameron said the "genesis" of creating, what would become a project that spanned over two years, was the novel coronavirus pandemic. At that time, he said, parents were finally starting to see the things schools were teaching their kids.

"If we send our children to Rome to be educated … we shouldn't be surprised if they come back Romans," Cameron said. "If we want them … to love God and love their neighbor and feel gratitude and thankful that they live in the United States of America, the freest country on earth, then you've got to teach them those things … I realized that there was no better way for our family to do that … then to bring them home and join in with this rich, robust community, with tons of curriculum to to to be able to have the flexibility and freedom to raise our kids the way we wanted them to be raised."

"Homeschool was not on our radar screen because we had these misconceptions and stereotypes like so many people do. Like, you know, that's for like Quakers and the Amish, and how could you possibly teach your kids enough so that they get into college? What about socialization?" Cameron said. However, after going through the process, Cameron learned that his children were able to socialize with people of all ages, and that the world was his kids' classroom.

"When you're together as a family … you're able to travel, … [and] you're not locked into a schedule that everyone else is locked into, … you can discover your own individuality and uniqueness … And it really lends itself to a healthy, flourishing community in your home," he said.

"Yes, there are hard days. Yes, there are times when you just feel like pulling your hair out. But it's nothing compared to wanting to go back and do it all over again. If you see that your children went down a road and you can't pull them back, [asking] how did they lose their faith? How did they get pulled into an ideology that undermines everything that is going to lead to their success?"

"They learn to reject a God, … they learn to reject our country. And how did that happen? Well, that's the kind of regret that we don't want as parents. And so if we're willing to put in some extra effort and time now, we will be so glad that we did and will lift our hands in gratitude and say, ‘Thank you that I woke up and I saw the light.’ And millions of parents are."
Before kids was being groomed we didnt have school shootings. Just pointing this out

Reactions: MeBlow and Mitch D.
Before kids was being groomed we didnt have school shootings. Just pointing this out
When was that by the way?

EDIT: I'll give you a little history lesson: The first known school shooting took place in 1764 (before we were even a country).

EDIT: I'll give you a little history lesson: The first known school shooting took place in 1764 (before we were even a country).
Didnt know that, thanks .
What decade did school shootings become the norm ?
In 1764 do you know the reason or was it random slaying? Guess what I'm asking did the shooter have a reason that he thought justified the shooting? I realize at that time in history a brother would kill a man if he slept with his sister before they was married or many other reasons.

When did they become a regular thing, like they are now?

Hint: I'll give you a little history lesson: it wasn't 1764.

Didnt know that, thanks .
What decade did school shootings become the norm ?
In 1764 do you know the reason or was it random slaying? Guess what I'm asking did the shooter have a reason that he thought justified the shooting? I realize at that time in history a brother would kill a man if he slept with his sister before they was married or many other reasons.
Yes. Shooter was Indian attacking English community. Killed school master and students. There were more shootings all the way through. More frequent than you'd think in the early 1800's to 1900.

So, would you rather he shut up about this?
I don't care what he does. He was a child star in the 80's. But I find it funny that when one side kneels or protests the other side goes bonkers and tells them to "shut up and play". Then the situation gets reversed and flipped and the others do the same. Just find it funny nobody else sees this.

Yes. Shooter was Indian attacking English community. Killed school master and students. There were more shootings all the way through. More frequent than you'd think in the early 1800's to 1900.
I can see his reasoning behind the shooting. & I would not call that a random kid shooting as we see today. That was a Indian protecting his homeland. Cant say I blame him .

I can see his reasoning behind the shooting. & I would not call that a random kid shooting as we see today. That was a Indian protecting his homeland. Cant say I blame him .
WTF? Are you being serious? You need to edit or delete that response. Makes you seem to side with terrorist organizations like the IRA and Al Qaeda. Come on, you are better than that....I hope.

EDIT: I guess you are sticking with that statement. Damn. Didn't think you would be a person who would rationalize and side with the agenda of terrorists.

Last edited:
WTF? Are you being serious? You need to edit or delete that response. Makes you seem to side with terrorist organizations like the IRA and Al Qaeda. Come on, you are better than that....I hope.

EDIT: I guess you are sticking with that statement. Damn. Didn't think you would be a person who would rationalize and side with the agenda of terrorists.
1764 and an Indian protecting his homeland by attacking a school doesn't strike me as being a terrorist to me.. Probably afraid to face all those guns while attacking a caravan...

Don't look at native Americans as a terrorist or having a terrorist agenda at that time . They was being run out, killed and starved. I'm betting if you was a Indian at that time you would be killing the people starving you to death as well .they was at war with the white man .
No I'm not for terrorist in any way, but I can see why they done what they done . If you starved my babies to death I would want to repay you .

Florida sheriff on 10-year-old arrested for school shooting threat: Parents 'afraid to discipline'​

Parents not disciplining is a major part of the problem. Some are afraid of the law

Parents not disciplining is a major part of the problem. Some are afraid of the law

That's what the Sherriff is saying. You don't have abuse your children but discipline is needed. Control yourself when you do it and keep your emotions in check.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Don't look at native Americans as a terrorist or having a terrorist agenda at that time . They was being run out, killed and starved. I'm betting if you was a Indian at that time you would be killing the people starving you to death as well .they was at war with the white man .
No I'm not for terrorist in any way, but I can see why they done what they done . If you starved my babies to death I would want to repay you .
Sorry. I don't think those kids or that schoolmaster did anything to the Indians. But justify however you all like. Killing kids is EVIL. Regardless.

Sorry. I don't think those kids or that schoolmaster did anything to the Indians. But justify however you all like. Killing kids is EVIL. Regardless.
I agree killing kids is evil.
Killing the son for the fathers sins . At that time kids was taught Indians was evil animals, and I'd bet the school master was teaching it . I'm not justifying killing kids , I'm putting myself in his shoes or at least trying .

I agree killing kids is evil.
Killing the son for the fathers sins . At that time kids was taught Indians was evil animals, and I'd bet the school master was teaching it . I'm not justifying killing kids , I'm putting myself in his shoes or at least trying .
Let me ask this. Did you put yourself in the 19 terrorists shoes in 9/11?

Let me ask this. Did you put yourself in the 19 terrorists shoes in 9/11?
No . We did not run them out of there country. They hate our religion & will do all things to destroy it . There goal is a religious war . I know our country has interfered with the middle east & Jerusalem affairs & has caused hate amongst the muslims. Radical islamic extremists hate our freedoms & our religion. American Indians on the other hand was robbed of there land & way of life . Such a big difference.

No . We did not run them out of there country. They hate our religion & will do all things to destroy it . There goal is a religious war . I know our country has interfered with the middle east & Jerusalem affairs & has caused hate amongst the muslims. Radical islamic extremists hate our freedoms & our religion. American Indians on the other hand was robbed of there land & way of life . Such a big difference.
Do you understand anything about Bin Laden's reasons for hating us? I suggest you look at it first before making these statements.

EDIT: You do realize that Bin Laden accepted American assistance with the Afghan war with the Soviet Union?

(Hint: it is a lot like the Native American argument you mentioned earlier)

I've been detailing the cultural Marxist influence on our educational system for years. The Frankfurt School is a well known contributor, if not down right reason, that our educational system now churns our mindless leftist drones instead of critical thinking citizens.

Reactions: jpoppa and 30CAT

Kirk Cameron is a dork, but he makes some good points. Schools have gone too far left for sure. I see it in my district. Some chick just got elected to the school board based on diversity and inclusion alone…a white chick. Doubt she evens knows how a budget works. She is work AF with all the gender shit too.

The far left has gone too far with the kids. Not normal Democrats, but the far left has lost their mind. So, has the far right, but not with the school stuff so much.

Kirk Cameron is a dork, but he makes some good points. Schools have gone too far left for sure. I see it in my district. Some chick just got elected to the school board based on diversity and inclusion alone…a white chick. Doubt she evens knows how a budget works. She is work AF with all the gender shit too.

The far left has gone too far with the kids. Not normal Democrats, but the far left has lost their mind. So, has the far right, but not with the school stuff so much.
Unfortunately nobody runs as a leftist they all run under the Democrat party. The dnc has been taken over . Just look at all the nominees for federal district attorney. Woke as **** .

Reactions: 30CAT
Do you understand anything about Bin Laden's reasons for hating us? I suggest you look at it first before making these statements.

EDIT: You do realize that Bin Laden accepted American assistance with the Afghan war with the Soviet Union?

(Hint: it is a lot like the Native American argument you mentioned earlier)
They all (terrorist) accept money from anyone who will give it and they play each other the best they can . The only thing they care about is there God. I read some on him a few years ago . No matter what he claimed, he was not treated as native Americans.
I'm not justifying killing kids .
I can see how the Indians wanted revenge. Shouldn't have given up there guns to the government. They was fooled by a false sense of security.

I've been detailing the cultural Marxist influence on our educational system for years. The Frankfurt School is a well known contributor, if not down right reason, that our educational system now churns our mindless leftist drones instead of critical thinking citizens.
School system actually came from the Prussian school system pre Nazi Germany
"This video is actually about how government-run schooling contributed to the rise of socialism, imperialism and eventually fascism in Germany between the 1890s and 1940s."

ADVERTISEMENT