ADVERTISEMENT

Americans Must Watch This !

Yea, policy is what matters, not emotions. I don’t have to like him. I don’t care about his morals. I don’t care about his tweeting. It’s a pretty easy litmus test that I apply evenly across the board.

Is the policy being positioned by X candidate aligned with my personal beliefs on what is best for the country? Yes = get my vote, No = don’t get my vote.

You guys are trying to turn the most important event of our country into a goddamn episode of some John Hughes movie about popularity and likability. Who gives a fvck? I’ll never meet the frigging guy, we don’t need to have dinner, I don’t need to relate to him on a personal level, and I couldn’t care less if he eats his steaks well done with ketchup. The latter is offensive to my pallet, but whatevs, it irrelevant to the national health and prosperity of our country.

You embody every characterization about the difference of Republicans and Democrats. Republicans will make the hard choices that are logical and benefit the country. Democrats want to feel good about themselves. My mind is wired for logic over emotion, in fact, I make it a daily practice to ensure I completely close off emotional reaction to problems. It’s why i can lead with conviction, decisiveness, and temperance.

You say this to me as a way to insult me or at least my way of thinking. The fact is, I’ve probably voted more GOP and donated more to the GOP than you. What you say makes sense to you and I can respect that. You may be able to lead in combat without emotion, but the actual real world doesn’t work this way.

I certainly don’t lead with that mI dart and I’ve had a fulfilling and successful personal and professional life so far....

Good luck to you!

You say this to me as a way to insult me or at least my way of thinking. The fact is, I’ve probably voted more GOP and donated more to the GOP than you. What you say makes sense to you and I can respect that. You may be able to lead in combat without emotion, but the actual real world doesn’t work this way.

I certainly don’t lead with that mI dart and I’ve had a fulfilling and successful personal and professional life so far....

Good luck to you!
You might have a wrong idea about who I am and what I do. I’ve been in the civilian sector for close to 20 years. I too have a very healthy and successful personal and professional life and am world traveled for work and for pleasure.

Democrats’ shameful vote against Tim Scott’s police reform bill

Democrats set to hold out for big police reform

Last edited:
Keep posting @Gunny46 ...The Left doesn't like being exposed, but this is exactly what voters need to see awaits them with Democrats and Joe Biden. These anarchists are the best Trump "get-out-the-vote" volunteers he could have ever hired.

People are outraged (except for Joe Biden)

Hey I can't attack radical BLM members atl, they're all voting for me! 'Cmon man???????
iu

So you don't like "peaceful" Blacks who matter & ain't voting for you huh creepy Joe?

Aw 'Cmon Man!!!!!!!!
iu

Reactions: Gunny46
Is Joe Biden a Pedophile?

Watch and decide for yourself

40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use [“]united force[“] to solve economic, political or social problems.

From BLM manifesto.

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

Los Angeles County Sheriff’s deputies Thursday morning shot and killed a man who they said opened fire on them while a search warrant was being served at a Compton home.

According to the department, the deputies initially went to the home to serve a search warrant for felony weapons and drug violations. While there, investigators said the man shot at them and then started a fire – possibly to destroy evidence.

Last edited:

Los Angeles County Sheriff’s deputies Thursday morning shot and killed a man who they said opened fire on them while a search warrant was being served at a Compton home.

According to the department, the deputies initially went to the home to serve a search warrant for felony weapons and drug violations. While there, investigators said the man shot at them and then started a fire – possibly to destroy evidence.

He had a knife charging the cop.

A teacher who got on Twitter to help defeat fascism and white supremacy, and help create a better society. #BlackLivesMatter

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT