ADVERTISEMENT

Amazon's Rings Of Power show.....

deedoubleyou

All-Conference
Sep 9, 2018
Has anyone watched it? I watched the first 3 episodes in the last two days and my opinion is that its a woke, billion dollar piece of shit that will end up failing. I will try a couple more episodes to see if it goes anywhere but it moves at a snails pace so far. The writers need kicked in the nuts, if they have any. I read the Tolkien stuff when I was younger and enjoyed the Lotr movies, and this crap is not even close to any of it. The women are all snarky bitches and the men are mostly feminine losers except 2 or 3. They destroyed the Elrond character from the stories, and the lead character Galadriel is the most unlikeable lead role I've ever seen. Vomit worthy, although the scenery in it is nice. There are a few good things about it but its mostly shit imo. Anyone else seen it? I figure a lot of folks will like it despite my negative review.

Has anyone watched it? I watched the first 3 episodes in the last two days and my opinion is that its a woke, billion dollar piece of shit that will end up failing. I will try a couple more episodes to see if it goes anywhere but it moves at a snails pace so far. The writers need kicked in the nuts, if they have any. I read the Tolkien stuff when I was younger and enjoyed the Lotr movies, and this crap is not even close to any of it. The women are all snarky bitches and the men are mostly feminine losers except 2 or 3. They destroyed the Elrond character from the stories, and the lead character Galadriel is the most unlikeable lead role I've ever seen. Vomit worthy, although the scenery in it is nice. There are a few good things about it but its mostly shit imo. Anyone else seen it? I figure a lot of folks will like it despite my negative review.
Nothing to like so far. They are hopefully building toward something entertaining. If it were not for the movies and knowing how good it can be I would have quit watching.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
ADVERTISEMENT