ADVERTISEMENT

Amazing story about TCU star

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
TCU’s Emari Demercado grew up playing football in the hallway outside his mom Karen Bradley’s apartment with his brother, Emsley, 1 mile from SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California where tonight TCU will face Georgia for the national football title at 7:30 on ESPN.

It’s 1,500 miles from TCU in Fort Worth, Texas to Emari’s childhood backyard.

Harvard and Yale wooed Emari but “TCU was the right fit,” Emari’s mom said. So Emari stayed in Texas where mom had moved from California.

If you want to read the amazing story, go to

SO YOU DON'T LIKE WVU, A BIG 12 MEMBER?
What does saying go Georgia have to do with WVU who was 5-7? You're an idiot of the largest portion CFEBUCKAINEERKAZZASS.

As far as I'm concerned TCU can kiss my ass and their QB can break both legs. TCU dirtiest team in college football on the field.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rootmaster
I grew up in the sticks playing football in the backyards of other rednecks along the side of a hill way up a holler where we all lived. Walked back and forth to school each day, and ultimately ended up playing football at the local high school, which was only 0.4 miles away.

Quite the story, and one I suggest everybody read about.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
I’m rooting for TCU but only because I’d like to see the SEC get beat not because TCU is in the Big 12 .

I don’t care who is playing, I not planning on watching anyway. I just don’t care (SEC overload, Big 12 brother, David vs Goliath, etc) to waste my time watching.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT