ADVERTISEMENT

Alltime career best 72 yesterday

at The Highlands at Fisher Mountain near Franklin.......5 birdies (most ever) 6 bogeys and 7 pars....the hole looked about a foot wide yesterday. Played the senior tees at 5800 yds ......I may never play again......just quit on that one:golf::boom:
Senior tees?

at The Highlands at Fisher Mountain near Franklin.......5 birdies (most ever) 6 bogeys and 7 pars....the hole looked about a foot wide yesterday. Played the senior tees at 5800 yds ......I may never play again......just quit on that one:golf::boom:
Congrats Snow! Great playing! FYI, I had a great conversation with Lester George today. I'm curious as to what has happened with The Greenbrier. He told me he's designed a new course called Virginia True. Sounds like it's going to be an awesome place. Also invited me to play Cavalier. Have you played it?

Congrats Snow! Great playing! FYI, I had a great conversation with Lester George today. I'm curious as to what has happened with The Greenbrier. He told me he's designed a new course called Virginia True. Sounds like it's going to be an awesome place. Also invited me to play Cavalier. Have you played it?
if that is the cavalier at va beach yes, about 6 or 7 years ago.......it was scary yesterday...the pro wouldn't talk to me the last 7 holes....said he didn't want to screw up the karma

Stroke it Snow Sled Baby!

Keep that "glide-in-yo-stride" Bro!!!!!:sunglasses:

thank you...but you know as well as I that it can leave just as quickly as it comes...last Friday I shot 86 at an easier course and it doesn't feel any different other than every putt I hit had eyes

Work it sled Baby!

yes, in Va Beach.
lots of water holes....very pretty course.. I played a captains choice there...you'd enjoy it.......some REAL expensive boats docked there...got a tour of a couple of them....$$$$$$$$$
I'm supposed to play the Greenbrier a couple of days after the Classic...playing with a couple of friends from here who volunteer there and get a free round....I'll try to get in touch with my asst super friend and get the scoop

Cavalier has OB stakes on almost every hole.

ADVERTISEMENT