ADVERTISEMENT

Airport

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
85 from the whites at keswick (can I say that without sounding racist? )....Pro shot 67 from one set back from there....fun to watch....Uva was practicing there when we left....could tell it was Uva cause there was a wine and cheese plate at every practice tee

85 from the whites at keswick (can I say that without sounding racist? )....Pro shot 67 from one set back from there....fun to watch....Uva was practicing there when we left....could tell it was Uva cause there was a wine and cheese plate at every practice tee
What did you think of the latitude 30 Bermuda? I played the blue/black and shot 72 with Vinnie. I finished T-7 at the Valentine. Shot 5 over for three days. I played 9 straight days with 7 being tournament days. tired.

What did you think of the latitude 30 Bermuda? I played the blue/black and shot 72 with Vinnie. I finished T-7 at the Valentine. Shot 5 over for three days. I played 9 straight days with 7 being tournament days. tired.
i found that I had to hit one more club from the fairways because of the added spin.....I'm more of a bent grass guy

i found that I had to hit one more club from the fairways because of the added spin.....I'm more of a bent grass guy
You remind me of the guy who asked sam Snead how to back up three iron? Sam said, "How far do you hit a 3 iron?" The guy said 150 yards. Sam said,"Why would you want to back it up?"[roll]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT