ADVERTISEMENT

According to Tomahawk Nation...

Rootmaster

All-Conference
Apr 16, 2011
Florida
Florida State fans don't seem to see much...if any...talent on the WVU football team. Blasts lines...defensive backfield...quarterbacks...and running backs. Talks about what the Mountaineers need to do to climb out of the cellar with sparse talent. Writer seems to feel Samford will be tough though.

Last edited:
Apparently they didn't watch their own team last year. As bad as WVU line was FSU may have been worse.

If we had an O-line we would be a dangerous offense. As far as defense, we are very young. Fans see us winning this game, (if the season is played), I don't see us winning this one.

Well you're right about the FSU o line. Hasn't been good for years. This year's line is supposed to be decent however. If the game is played...and I doubt it...the Mountaineers better win. I'm surrounded by Seminoles.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Florida State fans don't seem to see much...if any...talent on the WVU football team. Blasts lines...defensive backfield...quarterbacks...and running backs. Talks about what the Mountaineers need to do to climb out of the cellar with sparse talent. Writer seems to feel Samford will be tough though.
Good, hope the team listens to them - it's just an opening game against a pansy. I guess Mountaineers will show up - at least to get the check. FSU has got nothing to worry about - snore.
Then the kickoff comes.

As things, c19, stand today I don't see either team getting a "W," "L" or "T" on 9.5.2020.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT