ADVERTISEMENT

Abortion Activists Threaten to Burn Down Supreme Court, Kill Justices When Roe is Overturned.... but let's keep those 6JAN patriots in solitary...

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001

The Department of Homeland Security has released a very concerning new report showing that radical abortion activists plan to burn down or storm the Supreme Court building and murder justices and their law clerks once the decision overturning Roe v. Wade is released. The report indicates these pro-abortion extremists will also target churches and other places of worship with violence and vandalism.

The Department of Homeland Security has released a very concerning new report showing that radical abortion activists plan to burn down or storm the Supreme Court building and murder justices and their law clerks once the decision overturning Roe v. Wade is released. The report indicates these pro-abortion extremists will also target churches and other places of worship with violence and vandalism.

Covid deaths?

Yeah lets. C'mon ya maroons, are the leftists all living at their parents in the basement or are they violent terrorists and transgendered rapists that scare ya? I know ya'll don't scare anyone, unless ya got a gun bigger than your brain, 22 should do that, lmfao.

I'lll make the font size bigger, groomer...

I'lll make the font size bigger, groomer...

I'd wager these activists dont vote Republican. Just a hunch

Reactions: Airport
Yeah lets. C'mon ya maroons, are the leftists all living at their parents in the basement or are they violent terrorists and transgendered rapists that scare ya? I know ya'll don't scare anyone, unless ya got a gun bigger than your brain, 22 should do that, lmfao.
If you're going to come back from a protracted absence you should at least up your material.

#oldfartnogame

It's your boy's Department of Homeland Security making the statement.

"Mostly peaceful protesting"

Did you know parents are domestic terrorists based on perceived threats?

Reactions: roadtrasheer
"Mostly peaceful protesting"

Did you know parents are domestic terrorists based on perceived threats?
According to the DSA (dnc) any parent who raises there own children not only are domestic terrorists but a racist terrorist for thinking for themselves.

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT