ADVERTISEMENT

A tale of two presidents

Poor Fox News. I have a handkerchief for you, sweety.

It is just as hard for the main stream news media to accept the fact that they've been displaced countryroads89 as it is for the Left to accept Hillary's defeat.

The only possible thing there may even be the slightest chance of consensus between them is on the source of their rejection:

36B65E5000000578-3715396-image-a-27_1469830899238.jpg

Poor Fox News. I have a handkerchief for you, sweety.
Do you not get that it only emboldens those who voted for him and further discredits the media and weakens the left?

It's not FoxNews spin. The hypocrisy and disdain is easily seen within the "unbiased" media. You guys are doing this to yourselves. You would think by losing an election to Trump you might have realized this tactic wasn't going to work. The man was caught on tape 5 weeks before the election talking about grabbing women by the pussy while running against a female nominee and still won the election. Wake the fvck up already.

Reactions: WVU82
Do you not get that it only emboldens those who voted for him and further discredits the media and weakens the left?

It's not FoxNews spin. The hypocrisy and disdain is easily seen within the "unbiased" media. You guys are doing this to yourselves. You would think by losing an election to Trump you might have realized this tactic wasn't going to work. The man was caught on tape 5 weeks before the election talking about grabbing women by the pussy while running against a female nominee and still won the election. Wake the fvck up already.

And you don't see the hypocrisy of Fox, talking about media bias, and Hannity's concluding sentences are "I'll still have that beer with you, in celebration of the end of your Presidency"?

And you don't see the hypocrisy of Fox, talking about media bias, and Hannity's concluding sentences are "I'll still have that beer with you, in celebration of the end of your Presidency"?

You don't understand the media. There is hard news which is supposed to be unbiased. Then there is opinion which is slanted toward the writers point of view. Hannity is an opinion guy.

You don't understand the media. There is hard news which is supposed to be unbiased. Then there is opinion which is slanted toward the writers point of view. Hannity is an opinion guy.

Fox is full of opinion and very light on facts. That's the way it is. They admit that the organization was started for a conservative slant.

Fox calling the mainstream media biased is like saying everyone that points out that the guy in the corner, playing with his own pile of shit, is crazy is being prejudiced. Trump is the guy in the corner playing with his own shit.

Fox is full of opinion and very light on facts. That's the way it is. They admit that the organization was started for a conservative slant.

Fox calling the mainstream media biased is like saying everyone that points out that the guy in the corner, playing with his own pile of shit, is crazy is being prejudiced. Trump is the guy in the corner playing with his own shit.

Wrong, as usual. Hard news is very balanced. Shep Smith is a lib. Chris Wallace is a registered Dem. Bret Baier is very neutral.

Opinion is vonservative.

I guess you could always try to find the link where I pointed to Fox being unbiased.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT