ADVERTISEMENT

A Perfect Baseball Sunday

tOSUGrad90

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2015
(1) Reds crush Cubs;
(2) Buckeyes win another B1G title;
(3) The Old Fold & Blew chokes again in a conference championship game; &
(4) Delusional WVU fan boys in the media pretend that WVU's hosting of an NCAA Regional is more important than a conference title.

1.Toeshit watches WVU play
2. Toeshit brags about OSMolestU on a WVU board
3. Toeshit knows more about WVU sports than OSMolestU
4. Toeshit can't handle WVU hosting a regional

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
1.Toeshit watches WVU play
2. Toeshit brags about OSMolestU on a WVU board
3. Toeshit knows more about WVU sports than OSMolestU
4. Toeshit can't handle WVU hosting a regional
3 big 12 schools hosting regionals. 0 big 10 schools hosting. A team with a 131 rpi wins the big 10 conference tournament. Sounds like an easy baseball conference that even Marshall could've won

3 big 12 schools hosting regionals. 0 big 10 schools hosting. A team with a 131 rpi wins the big 10 conference tournament. Sounds like an easy baseball conference that even Marshall could've won

In other words, tOSUdogpeckergnat has once again made a fool of himself.

I guess that you've already welched on our bet, moron. You pounded your chest about how great WVU was going to be in basketball next season, and I told you that at least one of three big men you were so counting on wouldn't be there. Even WVU's coaching staff is wishing Konate good luck in the pros. You've lost, so disappear.

1. I'm 80 years old and have a fake ticker.
2. I ruined BGN and EerSports under my handle, "T-Bone," and now am begging Vernon to allow me to ruin the main free board because I have my a$$ handed to me on there every day.
3. I root for a school that is the biggest bridesmaid in college sports today.
4. I'm jealous of tOSUGrad90 because he is buying another conference championship T-shirt, as I search in vain for runner-up "swag."
FIFY, you gigantic crybaby a$$wipe.

I guess that you've already welched on our bet, moron. You pounded your chest about how great WVU was going to be in basketball next season, and I told you that at least one of three big men you were so counting on wouldn't be there. Even WVU's coaching staff is wishing Konate good luck in the pros. You've lost, so disappear.
First off, I never said they'd be great but thanks for trying to spin things. What I said was Huggs already fixed things imo for next year. That's a far cry from saying they'll be great.

Konate still has until the 29th. Fact. So I'll still keep replying if I so choose. Congrats on being the 63 seed in the tournament.

Congrats on NEVER winning the Big 12 in baseball...or men's basketball...or football. #Bridesmaid

Congrats on NEVER winning the Big 12 in baseball...or men's basketball...or football. #Bridesmaid
I thought a month ago you laughed at any college baseball talk. And look at you now. Got your little chest bumped out

No chest "bumped out" here, clown. College baseball, especially in the North, is bad, and I know it. Having stated this, I thoroughly enjoy watching Ohio State win championships, especially in crystal clear HD, as I did yesterday. How did the Old Fold & Blew look this weekend in last century's standard definition?

No chest "bumped out" here, clown. College baseball, especially in the North, is bad, and I know it. Having stated this, I thoroughly enjoy watching Ohio State win championships, especially in crystal clear HD, as I did yesterday. How did the Old Fold & Blew look this weekend in last century's standard definition?
No chest bumped out but you come here to start a post mainly about college baseball? Ironic

Reactions: WVUALLEN
No, actually I came here to troll Old Fold & Blew fans. Consider yourself, "trolled." No fan base has more delusional fools than WVU's does, so it's easy to troll you. Your football season was a major disappointment and your basketball team was downright embarrassing, so your desperation compels you to reach for anything about which to pound your chest. After baseball ends with a thud, and underachieving Texas or the like comes calling for Mazey, y'all will be begging Nickie Izzo-Brown to save you again.

If tOSUdogpeckergnat had been an Indian back in the old west days his name would have been "Talks in Circles".
Nobody knows the "circle of life" quite like a loser who pines to return to bumfvck Gilmer County to live out his golden years!

Nobody knows the "circle of life" quite like a loser who pines to return to bumfvck Gilmer County to live out his golden years!

...........says the one who is so ashamed of his own pathetic life that he claims to own a law firm along Kanawha Blvd. and owns a mansion in Scott Depot, all while spending nearly every normal business hour on this meaningless WVU smack board.

(1) Reds crush Cubs;
(4) Delusional WVU fan boys in the media pretend that WVU's hosting of an NCAA Regional is more important than a conference title.
are the buckeyes hosting a regional?.....good luck with vandy..you'll only need one set of unis

...........says the one who is so ashamed of his own pathetic life that he claims to own a law firm along Kanawha Blvd. and owns a mansion in Scott Depot, all while spending nearly every normal business hour on this meaningless WVU smack board.
When have I "claimed" any of this, you stupid p.o.s.? Your pathetic life sucks, and you're a compulsive liar. Move back to Gilmer County, Gomer, as the 12 people who live there won't notice that you've returned.

are the buckeyes hosting a regional?.....good luck with vandy..you'll only need one set of unis
When you refer to Ohio State, you need to refer to the Kings as the "B1G Champion Buckeyes," Slow Head. Be sure to buy your "At WVU, We are Bridesmaids" glossy calendar at any Go Mart where loser memorabilia is sold.

When have I "claimed" any of this, you stupid p.o.s.? Your pathetic life sucks, and you're a compulsive liar. Move back to Gilmer County, Gomer, as the 12 people who live there won't notice that you've returned.

You claimed to be an attorney and owned your own law firm in Charleston until I showed you the part of the WV Code that specifies the possible penalties for falsely claiming to be a lawyer.. And you went so far as to post a picture of the 5000 plus sq. ft. newly built house in Scott Depot that you claimed was yours until Dave (a Scott Depot native, whose parents still live there) told us all that there was no such house in Scott Depot. And now you say you never made such claims.......... Big Chief Talks in Circles. It's all in the archives but you aren't worth the time it would take to look it up.

You claimed to be an attorney and owned your own law firm in Charleston until I showed you the part of the WV Code that specifies the possible penalties for falsely claiming to be a lawyer.. And you went so far as to post a picture of the 5000 plus sq. ft. newly built house in Scott Depot that you claimed was yours until Dave (a Scott Depot native, whose parents still live there) told us all that there was no such house in Scott Depot. And now you say you never made such claims.......... Big Chief Talks in Circles.
You are a delusional old lying ba$tard, but thanks for obsessing over me and Ohio State, the school that you "claim" to care nothing about. Never once have I lied about what I do for a living, and you have no freakin' clue as to how to interpret the West Virginia Code, moron. The Code prohibits a non-lawyer from practicing law, you imbecile. Why don't you shock the World, and act as if you have an ounce of brain matter in your atrophied and empty head, geezer. Oh, and only an idiot such as yourself would post a pic of his house, which I most certainly did not do. More lies from the ancient imbecile in 3, 2, and 1...

P.S. You're dumber than a box of hammers.

When you refer to Ohio State, you need to refer to the Kings as the "B1G Champion Buckeyes," Slow Head. Be sure to buy your "At WVU, We are Bridesmaids" glossy calendar at any Go Mart where loser memorabilia is sold.
they are the kings of molestation and nothing more...nashville police are on alert

Your post might not be so incredibly stupid, if the perv hadn't killed himself in 2005, and the enabler weren't the current President of Morganhole College.

I thought a month ago you laughed at any college baseball talk. And look at you now. Got your little chest bumped out
No, that is my position! All college baseball, especially at Marshall is a waste of financial resources.

(1) Reds crush Cubs;
Reds could have swept the Bucs yesterday but has some trouble in the field in the opener and gave the game away!

Reds could have swept the Bucs yesterday but has some trouble in the field in the opener and gave the game away!
The Reds have the amazing ability to make the crappy Pirates look like the 1927 Yankees. They will not be good until they learn how to hammer the bad teams.

The Reds have the amazing ability to make the crappy Pirates look like the 1927 Yankees. They will not be good until they learn how to hammer the bad teams.
Yeah and we give too many games away...but tonight "this one belongs to the Reds!"

Marty Brennaman sent three kids to Ohio University, and I was there when his daughter Dawn was a Bobcat. He will be missed, as he is one of the few "straight shooters" in the business.

Marty Brennaman sent three kids to Ohio University, and I was there when his daughter Dawn was a Bobcat. He will be missed, as he is one of the few "straight shooters" in the business.
Yes, he is! Get's him in some hot water with management at times for not sugar coating and he's a breath of fresh air from our TV bunch. I still laugh at the Adam Dunn, call " he couldn't have hit that one with an ironing board".

How about when he said that Sean Casey looked like he was carrying a piano on his back when Casey was running the bases? Marty's best work was when he called out Griffey, Jr. for not hustling on the base paths, and when Junior complained about the criticism, Marty doubled-down by saying the following: "Son, I was here before you were, and will be here long after you're gone." Ha ha, he was right!

How about when he said that Sean Casey looked like he was carrying a piano on his back when Casey was running the bases? Marty's best work was when he called out Griffey, Jr. for not hustling on the base paths, and when Junior complained about the criticism, Marty doubled-down by saying the following: "Son, I was here before you were, and will be here long after you're gone." Ha ha, he was right!
Griff later apologized! He still rides Votto for his fielding, which might have cost us the first game of the twin bill yesterday! He'll be missed, I like Thom but he's not his dad, probably couldn't get away with brutal honesty!

I think of Sean Casey when I see Winker run the bases!

Yesterday was far from a perfect Sunday for baseball, but it sure ended wonderfully. Heartbreak Hotel: Filled to capacity by Old Fold & Blew bandwagon baseball fans.

[jumpingsmile]

Yesterday was far from a perfect Sunday for baseball, but it sure ended wonderfully. Heartbreak Hotel: Filled to capacity by Old Fold & Blew bandwagon baseball fans.

[jumpingsmile]

Thanks for your participation as a WVU fan and for watching all the games. We thank you.

Always knew you were really a WVU fan.

Thanks for diverting all your frustration and disappointment toward me, T-Bone/AllenFraud. I wouldn't watch one second of a WVU baseball game, geezer, and neither would you, as you wouldn't have time to accumulate over 120,000 posts under countless profiles on multiple message boards. Of course, I did enjoy watching the highlights, especially the last play of the game. Is cocky Mazey still sobbing?

:cry:

[jumpingsmile]

Baseball smack..................just how desperate for attention are you? Things must be a little slow around Ye Olde Law Firm today.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Gilmer Gomer diverts, deflects, and denies...and sounds just like balling Mazey, who called yesterday's debacle a "win." LMAO at delusional Old Fold & Blew homers desperate to blind their (wet) eyes from the truth!

[laughing]

I'm sorry Indiana State destroyed your baseball threads.

Better luck next year, perhaps???

Michigan's baseball season continues on this coming weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT