ADVERTISEMENT

A.P.B. for Fake Michigan Fan

tOSUGrad90

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2015
Calling fake Michigan fan, calling fake Michigan fan...where are you fake Michigan fan? Learn your lesson, and don't make stupid predictions in September. Jim Hairball is 0-3 vs. Ohio State, and Urban Meyer is 6-0 vs. the Skunk Bears. It sucks to be a Meatchicken fan, real or fake. Make Alabama your next make believe favorite team.

Oh, I'm here. I don't hide like you do. Overall, did okay today. O'Korn is just pathetic. It's a shame UM doesn't have a QB as they would be a very good team if only they had one. Plus, for whatever the reason, Harbaugh never gets calls. Not in this one, not in other B1G games. Surely you'll admit to that.

So, fake Michigan fan is blaming the officials again? At the Big House? You so resemble a WVU fan, which, of course, you are, as proven by the fact that you owned WVU season tickets for many years. Oklahoma is extending your misery today.

So, fake Michigan fan is blaming the officials again? At the Big House? You so resemble a WVU fan, which, of course, you are, as proven by the fact that you owned WVU season tickets for many years. Oklahoma is extending your misery today.

Congrats, you won a game you were favored to win

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
You're still short, drunk and stupid, which is no way to finish out your golden years, Paw Paw.

Drunk, fat, lying slob. Your momma not only bought your plane ticket to Vegas, but she had to pay extra due to your fat ass taking up two seats.

Not in Vegas, shortsh!t. Take a break from the Board, sober up, dry your tears, chug some Metamucil, and play a little shuffleboard, then come back and see us.

and it has serious mommy issues
Yep, he along with his even dorkier brother both continue to cling to the mommy/money titties. Free loading is not just a casual thing for them; rather, it's a lifestyle. Hell, he even admitted to mooching off another outfits WiFi.

and it has serious mommy issues
And, yet you are so scared of me that you have me on ignore, but still so obsessed with me that you post about me quite often. I guess that if you have to be a spineless coward, you might as well be a schizophrenic stalker, too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT