ADVERTISEMENT

A Florida Republican candidate for the House was suspended from Twitter in the final days of his campaign after advocating for Floridians to shoot fed

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
Violent, gun-crazed Repubs hate law enforcement officers and want you to do the same. Repubs have completely lost their way.

'Insane': Florida GOP candidate facing backlash after calling on citizens to shoot federal agents 'on sight'

A Florida Republican candidate for the House was suspended from Twitter in the final days of his campaign after advocating for Floridians to shoot federal agents on sight, Florida Politics reports.

Luis Miguel, who is running against incumbent Rep. Bobby Payne, was suspended after he tweeted, “Under my plan, all Floridians will be able to shoot FBI, IRS, ATF, and all other federal troops on sight. Let freedom ring.”

Last edited:
Violent, gun-crazed Repubs hate law enforcement officers and want you to do the same. Repubs have completely lost their way.

'Insane': Florida GOP candidate facing backlash after calling on citizens to shoot federal agents 'on sight'

A Florida Republican candidate for the House was suspended from Twitter in the final days of his campaign after advocating for Floridians to shoot federal agents on sight, Florida Politics reports.

Luis Miguel, who is running against incumbent Rep. Bobby Payne, was suspended after he tweeted, “Under my plan, all Floridians will be able to shoot FBI, IRS, ATF, and all other federal troops on sight. Let freedom ring.”
Bifftard nation at its best.

I wonder where idiots like this get the idea that would be ok.

Insanity rules in Trumpworld.

Insanity rules in Trumpworld.

M4XKAVWOEVAV7ONJ5DA6GEKNNM.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT