ADVERTISEMENT

A big shout out to POTUS. Thank you

WVUCOOPER

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2002
for giving us this eclipse. So pumped. I heard Obama gave the last eclipse to Kenya.

Seriously, I am pumped. Way to go science nerds.

Reactions: rog1187
66d3b858a5a7d8a19c22fd77e58d0e16eb168682ce526745d9be8c766ec6e5d1.jpg

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
Dear Lord,

....If you want us to punish Hillary for her crimes just give us a sign, any sort of sign. Make the day turn into night this afternoon if you want Hillary convicted.

.........................................................................................Sincerely, America

Reactions: Airport
Dear Lord,

....If you want us to punish Hillary for her crimes just give us a sign, any sort of sign. Make the day turn into night this afternoon if you want Hillary convicted.

.........................................................................................Sincerely, America
Almost as funny as the 100 times I saw this about Trump resigning/being impeached. Sad!

All you trump supporters can wear your "Make America Great Again" hats and you don't have to wear special glasses today when you look at the eclipse. The visor on the hats is specially designed to block out all of those harmful UV rays.

Science FTW!

I'm actually pissed. This stupid eclipse is going to bring on the apocalypse and I'll never get to see the end of Game of Thrones.

I remember the last partial eclipse in 1979...from Evansdale elementary...next to Towers where the students used to throw down playboy paper-airplanes to us! :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT