ADVERTISEMENT

8:00 PM ABC

Ummm... ..thx.

In other news Japan just bombed Pearl Harbor.

Ummm... ..thx.

In other news Japan just bombed Pearl Harbor.

Ummm .... you are very welcome. I figured that you wouldn't scroll down far enough to see the previously posted thread on this topic and I wanted to make sure that you knew.

Glad to help out.

BTW ... We beat the Japs too.

Reactions: LAMountaineer
Ummm .... you are very welcome. I figured that you wouldn't scroll down far enough to see the previously posted thread on this topic and I wanted to make sure that you knew.

Glad to help out.

BTW ... We beat the Japs too.

Japs ? Tisk tisk... ...not a politically correct term.

Japs ? Tisk tisk... ...not a politically correct term.

We are talking WWII. If you find accounts from the soldiers who fought them they referred to their enemies as Japs. They're not Japs anymore. But they were in WWII. Just trying clear up your temporal confusion to an even greater degree.

Again ... glad to help.

We are talking WWII. If you find accounts from the soldiers who fought them they referred to their enemies as Japs. They're not Japs anymore. But they were in WWII. Just trying clear up your temporal confusion to an even greater degree.

Again ... glad to help.

Slaves were called something (many things really)too... ...doubt you'd use the term in this forum because it was historically popular in America.

The slaves didn't bomb Pearl Harbor.
They were given the short end of the stick from the beginning.

To compare a violent aggressor with those treated as chattel is not an equal comparison.

The slaves didn't bomb Pearl Harbor.
They were given the short end of the stick from the beginning.

To compare a violent aggressor with those treated as chattel is not an equal comparison.

I love you man... ...I truly do.

You'll debate anything to the point that even I get exhausted.

I love you man... ...I truly do.

You'll debate anything to the point that even I get exhausted.

This is truly funny because I had already decided that no matter what you posted next I was going say that I love you too.

And .... it truly was my privilege to let you know what time the game started.

This is truly funny because I had already decided that no matter what you posted next I was going say that I love you too.

Only a few short months until V-day ❤️❤️... ...but you should know that I'm of a negro-jap descent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT