ADVERTISEMENT

75000 active duty French soldiers threaten military coup and civil war if the country doesn’t change.

Please oh please start it. It would be hilarious. It would last about 24 hours, and then we wouldn't have to deal w/ you any more.

What's hilarious is that you think the military would automatically fight and kill the very people it's supposed to protect, by orders of an anti-America group. I think you're one of the 64% of white liberals.

Please oh please start it. It would be hilarious. It would last about 24 hours, and then we wouldn't have to deal w/ you any more.
Oh yea? We’ve been in AFG for 20 years. We gonna start droning US civilians? Dropping JDAMs and 1000lbs of hate? Tanks through Main Street?

You think the men and women in uniform would be compelled to perform against a civilian populace?

Oh yea? We’ve been in AFG for 20 years. We gonna start droning US civilians? Dropping JDAMs and 1000lbs of hate? Tanks through Main Street?

You think the men and women in uniform would be compelled to perform against a civilian populace?
Yep...if they waged some sort of half ass civil war. They’d wipe you out in a heartbeat. You guys ain’t Red Dawn. More like a bunch of monkeys ****ing a football.

Yep...if they waged some sort of half ass civil war. They’d wipe you out in a heartbeat. You guys ain’t Red Dawn. More like a bunch of monkeys ****ing a football.
You’re the one afraid of inanimate objects. Scary old guns.

And to be clear, I’m not advocating for a civil war, I’m just showing you that you’re a fvcking idiot.

Then you clearly don't understand the makeup of the military.

You’re the one afraid of inanimate objects. Scary old guns.

And to be clear, I’m not advocating for a civil war, I’m just showing you that you’re a fvcking idiot.
Maybe instead of trying to "own the rubes" he should Google how many civil wars have been fought around the world since the 1800's. The summaries alone would keep him busy for awhile. Nobody in their right mind wants to go that route however dismissing others who see history repeating itself all over globe right now is definitely being a fvcking idiot.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I'm sure they'd sit back and watch a bunch of red necks wage a civil war and do nothing.
How many union soldiers left and went home to fight for the Confederacy once the Civil War started ? How many families fought against each other ? How many southerners fought on the side of the North ? Let's pray it doesn't ever come to that again. Its not as simple as you try to make it out to be.

Last edited:
This isn't the work of "rednecks". Different shade of RED in play here.

I'm sure they'd sit back and watch a bunch of red necks wage a civil war and do nothing.
I consider some of you all a bigger enemy to the country than I do bubba force. And again, you clearly have zero understanding of the military. You think a soldier isn’t going to question being ordered to fire into US citizenry? Especially and in light of this administration and its relationship with the military?

They already had to flow down orders to have the various units retake the oath. That’s how bad the regular line soldier thinks of the Biden administration.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT