ADVERTISEMENT

6th grade level stupidity

countryroads89

All-American
Sep 6, 2013
your president, today, suggested a border wall between Ireland and Northern Ireland. Yeah, he actually said that. And even when the Prime Minister tried to clean it up, he interrupted and said, “yeah, you want that.”

It’s really hard to imagine we have a President who is actually this stupid. And you idiots still defend this moron.

Last edited:
your president, today, suggested a border wall between Ireland and Northern Ireland. Yeah, he actually said that. And even when the Prime Minister tried to clean it up, he interrupted and said, “yeah, you want that.”

It’s really hard to imagine we have a President that is actually this stupid. And you idiots still defend this moron.

I thought Bush was an Idiot this guy makes W look like a Mensa.

It’s really hard to imagine we have a President that is actually this stupid. And you idiots still defend this moron.
Probably should read up on Brexit and the “backstop”.

Reactions: WVU82
The queer knows as @Bulya liked the racist peddys post. HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Reactions: WVU82

It’s really hard to imagine we have a President who is actually this stupid. And you idiots still defend this moron.

Do you really think the Trumptards here know that England still rules part of Ireland? Seriously?

Do you really think the Trumptards here know that England still rules part of Ireland? Seriously?

You are the same guy who likes KKK members posts. You are a gaybo and we all know it.

Reactions: countryroads89

I didn't see this and will have to look it up in a bit so my comments are restricted until I do. The guy is such a disgrace and nothing would surprise me. And I've said many times, these enablers that support the guy are even worse.

You can decide for yourself...It was not so long ago, British troops were occupying Ireland and blood was in the streets. Much worse than anything we have with Mexico going back at least 150 years.

From the Guardian (leftist rag)

Trump, sitting next to a visibly uncomfortable taoiseach, Leo Varadkar, waded into the Brexit debate minutes after Air Force One touched down at Shannon airport on Wednesday afternoon.

“I think it will all work out very well, and also for you with your wall, your border,” he said at a joint press conference. “I mean, we have a border situation in the United States, and you have one over here. But I hear it’s going to work out very well here.”

Varadkar interjected that Ireland wished to avoid a border or a wall, a keystone of Irish government policy.

“I think you do, I think you do,” Trump said. “The way it works now is good, you want to try and to keep it that way. I know that’s a big point of contention with respect to Brexit. I’m sure it’s going to work out very well. I know they’re focused very heavily on it.”

You can decide for yourself...It was not so long ago, British troops were occupying Ireland and blood was in the streets. Much worse than anything we have with Mexico going back at least 150 years.

Trump, sitting next to a visibly uncomfortable taoiseach, Leo Varadkar, waded into the Brexit debate minutes after Air Force One touched down at Shannon airport on Wednesday afternoon.

“I think it will all work out very well, and also for you with your wall, your border,” he said at a joint press conference. “I mean, we have a border situation in the United States, and you have one over here. But I hear it’s going to work out very well here.”

Varadkar interjected that Ireland wished to avoid a border or a wall, a keystone of Irish government policy.

“I think you do, I think you do,” Trump said. “The way it works now is good, you want to try and to keep it that way. I know that’s a big point of contention with respect to Brexit. I’m sure it’s going to work out very well. I know they’re focused very heavily on it.”

Yes, and the “I think you do” was directly after the Prime Minister said “we don’t want or need a wall.”

Thanks for making my point. With all of the history of hostility between Northern Ireland and Ireland, they have never had a wall and have always had freedom to move between the two.

Yes, our President is an idiot. A compete moron. It is like he has the equivalent of a sixth-grade education.

Yes, and the “I think you do” was directly after the Prime Minister said “we don’t want or need a wall.”

Thanks for making my point. With all of the history of hostility between Northern Ireland and Ireland, they have never had a wall and have always had freedom to move between the two.

Yes, our President is an idiot. A compete moron. It is like he has the equivalent of a sixth-grade education.

I agree to disagree... and thanks for making my point that when it comes to Trump, the left will alway's take him out of context. Can't wait to quote all of Uncle Joe gaffs in the near future...it will be a quote an hour for the remainder of his campaign.

The Guardian is a “leftist rag”, what is a balanced publication in your mind then?

I agree to disagree... and thanks for making my point that when it comes to Trump, the left will alway's take him out of context. Can't wait to quote all of Uncle Joe gaffs in the near future...it will be a quote an hour for the remainder of his campaign.
I think since confefe, loyalists have been scrambling to force his gaffs into a context. You know this man talks in word salads, and often spews nonsense, and when it’s obvious he makes bumbling idiot statements, you fvckers just fall back on the whole “trollin da libz” thang. Why is it so horrible to hold this man accountable?

I think since confefe, loyalists have been scrambling to force his gaffs into a context. You know this man talks in word salads, and often spews nonsense, and when it’s obvious he makes bumbling idiot statements, you fvckers just fall back on the whole “trollin da libz” thang. Why is it so horrible to hold this man accountable?

The Guardian is a “leftist rag”, what is a balanced publication in your mind then?

Not sure there are any, The media is as biased today as it has ever been. I guess France 24 does a decent job of just reporting the news (US only) than I have seen in quite some time. Not opinion, just what happened!

Reactions: Boomboom521

We should post this at the top, I will quote this every time Uncle Joe opens his mouth.

We should post this at the top, I will quote this every time Uncle Joe opens his mouth.
That’s fine by me. Biden, Obama, Trump.....when people are forced to be more careful about what they say, they tend to think about it more. Maybe I’m biased here, but I want my President thinking through everything that he says and does.

Donnies lil doggies defend everything and anything their papa says, lol, it was beyond stupid, what an embarrassment, he is making stupid great again, no wonder he has that tribe.

That’s fine by me. Biden, Obama, Trump.....when people are forced to be more careful about what they say, they tend to think about it more. Maybe I’m biased here, but I want my President thinking through everything that he says and does.

I guess you won't be voting again...Sorry!

Again, you need to read up on the Backstop discussion and hang up with Brexit to understand the context of the discussion. It’s pretty clear you’re ignorant of it based on your take.

Since dear old George Washington stomped that stuck up UK a$$ many years ago, no American with a lick of sense gives 2 fu@&s about what they think ....

You do realize we beat the British again in the War of 1812? Of course you didn't. And that was more of a clear defeat than the Revolutionary War, where Britain gave up on us to focus on defeating France....which they did....and came out better than if they'd beat us.

Maybe I’m biased here, but I want my President thinking through everything that he says and does.
I’m going on a limb here and guess, Trump and those who support him, don’t give a rats*## what you may or may not want concerning his statements to the press or otherwise.

I’m going on a limb here and guess, Trump and those who support him, don’t give a rats*## what you may or may not want concerning his statements to the press or otherwise.
lmfao, as if that isn't obvious, thanks for confirming the obvious, donnies lil doggies are all in, them pussies been grabbed.

Reactions: tjebarr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT