ADVERTISEMENT

6JAN WAS STAGED! Pelosi Brought in Daughter, Camera Crew to US Capitol Before the Riot, Son-in-Law Was Set Up Outside to Film... #pelosigate

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
PELOSI IS THE CULPRIT !

It was all a setup.

From Ray Epps – to opening the magnetic doors from the inside – to the dozens of fed operatives in the crowd – to Ginger Gun – to firing flash bombs and gas canisters on unsuspecting grandmas and seniors – to the mass arrests of hundreds of innocent Trump supporters who were waved into the US Capitol.

Now we have the proof that it was all a setup and the entire thing was filmed by a pre-staged camera crew.

On Thursday CNN released never-before-seen footage of Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell inside the US Capitol on January 6, 2021 — the two people who refused to call in the National Guard prior to that day and during the rioting.

The footage was filmed by Nancy’s daughter Alexandra. Nancy’s son-in-law was outside filming the insurrection.

It was all staged.

Julie Kelly tweeted out the CNN production on Thursday night.

The entire “insurrection” was planned and staged.

These people truly are demons.

Last edited:

Doesn't excuse the one's that took the bait and destroyed property. They however deserve equal justice under the law. Many were also set up. At this point you're lying to yourself to own the rubes if you can't admit that.

Antifa.

Bond granted to protesters charged with domestic terrorism​

Last edited:

Who knows? At the moment, all we can do is show a few pieces of what we think might be a larger story. I believe the broader picture will eventually describe a company that was directly or indirectly blamed for allowing Donald Trump to get elected, and whose subjugation and takeover by a furious combination of politicians, enforcement officials, and media then became a priority as soon as Trump took office.

The text messages:

• Page wrote Strzok: "[Trump's] not ever going to become president, right? Right!?"
  • Strzok responded, "No. No he won't. We'll stop it."

And once you read through the Twitter Files you can see it never stopped.

It's all fun and games Because you were brainwashed through "information operations" to hate Trump. Psychology Operations use information operations. It won't be so all fun and games if they continue to get away with it and it's your tribe next.

Last edited:
Waiting on certain information to drop down the road. Then we can discuss more about Information Operations and Psychological Operations. They are not just conducted by the military but also by other Agencies. It won't be "Conspiracy Theroy" stuff. There's actually Technical Manuals from the actual Agencies online that explain how it works. The MSM uses and hires people with experience in it. The morons that are too busy trying to own the rubes should be able to get it too. Their emotions got played into excepting tyranny to get Orange Man Bad.

Our Foreign Enemies uses the same techniques. Unfortunately instead of concentrating on that they were focused on you. The American People.

Last edited:
9b3539c44c62d282.jpeg

There's not going to be a Military Coup. Nobody is coming to save you. So convincing people to vote better and educating them on how they are being manipulated is it. Sorry don't know what else to say for people to let go of that.

Hopium. More dangerous that fentanyl.

In his testimony Ray Epps literally said “I was in the front with a few others. I also orchestrated it."

7f0e01d2d0c2f87e.jpg

But if they charged Epps with incitement, they couldn't indict Trump, so they protected Epps...

Sounds like they have a patsy...

Last edited:
The Washington Post:

Former Capitol Police chief Steven Sund blames cascading government failures for allowing January 6th, says FBI, DHS, Pentagon failed.

Attorney for Ray Epps Was FBI Agent For 9 Years...

uh-huh...

There's not going to be a Military Coup. Nobody is coming to save you. So convincing people to vote better and educating them on how they are being manipulated is it. Sorry don't know what else to say for people to let go of that.

Hopium. More dangerous that fentanyl.
The military needs to stop wasting time with oaths since they don't keep them.

how is it treason? did he disobey an order from Trump to launch nukes or to attack China? This is just sensationalism.. the kind of thing I would expect to read in the National Enquirer..

how is it treason? did he disobey an order from Trump to launch nukes or to attack China? This is just sensationalism.. the kind of thing I would expect to read in the National Enquirer..

It's sensationalism by everyone involved. Pelosi knows the protocol for launching nukes. So asking was stupid. Trump isn't insane nor would he violate the protocols. However Millley has made some stupid ass comments at times and thats being generous. He should retire.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
No, you sound ignorant of the oaths the military takes to defend the Constitution against foreign AND domestic enemies.

No I have posted it on here before. It doesn't mean commit Treason, Sedation, or a plethora of other crimes because you can't convince people to vote better. More importantly you don't want to live under Military Control. You sound like someone who watched The Rock too many times.

No I have posted it on here before. It doesn't mean commit Treason, Sedation, or a plethora of other crimes because you can't convince people to vote better. More importantly you don't want to live under Military Control. You sound like someone who watched The Rock too many times.
I'm not sure you understand the issue here. Voting is not going to fix anything.

I'm not sure you understand the issue here. Voting is not going to fix anything.

Well that's your option because the entire United States Military isn't going to commit Treason. Get involved locally. Nobody here on planet earth is coming to save you.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Well that's your option because the entire United States Military isn't going to commit Treason. Get involved locally. Nobody here on planet earth is coming to save you.
Following through on their oath isn't committing treason. The ones in public office who disregard the Constitution are the ones committing treason. And I don't expect anybody to save me except Jesus Christ which is why I said to stop wasting time making the military take a meaningless oath.

Following through on their oath isn't committing treason. The ones in public office who disregard the Constitution are the ones committing treason. And I don't expect anybody to save me except Jesus Christ which is why I said to stop wasting time making the military take a meaningless oath.

The majority of military are following the law and their oaths. The process to remove the one's that are not doesn't involve an insurrection.

The oath isn't meaningless just because you're not getting what you want.

PELOSI IS THE CULPRIT !

It was all a setup.

From Ray Epps – to opening the magnetic doors from the inside – to the dozens of fed operatives in the crowd – to Ginger Gun – to firing flash bombs and gas canisters on unsuspecting grandmas and seniors – to the mass arrests of hundreds of innocent Trump supporters who were waved into the US Capitol.

Now we have the proof that it was all a setup and the entire thing was filmed by a pre-staged camera crew.

On Thursday CNN released never-before-seen footage of Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell inside the US Capitol on January 6, 2021 — the two people who refused to call in the National Guard prior to that day and during the rioting.

The footage was filmed by Nancy’s daughter Alexandra. Nancy’s son-in-law was outside filming the insurrection.

It was all staged.

Leave no lie untold. You’re the best.

The majority of military are following the law and their oaths. The process to remove the one's that are not doesn't involve an insurrection.

The oath isn't meaningless just because you're not getting what you want.
The military following through with their oaths and removing traitors like Biden and Pelosi from office is not the same as an insurrection. But you keep relying on voting these power hungry, crooked politicians into office as the solution to the problem. Humble, wise, and intelligent people who would make the best candidates will never run for office because politics is not a place for humble, wise, and intelligent people.

The military following through with their oaths and removing traitors like Biden and Pelosi from office is not the same as an insurrection. But you keep relying on voting these power hungry, crooked politicians into office as the solution to the problem. Humble, wise, and intelligent people who would make the best candidates will never run for office because politics is not a place for humble, wise, and intelligent.

In a perfect world you would get a humble, wise, and intelligent person. However here on planet earth you better elect some fighters.

You also need to go read up on the Federal code for Treason, Sedation, and Insurrection. Then read the UCMJ on the same as well as mutiny. It's not going to happen.

PELOSI IS THE CULPRIT !

It was all a setup.

It was all staged.

wait.. do you seriously believe Nancy Pelosi orchestrated and staged Jan 6th? or do you just like posting sensationalist headlines whether they are true or not?

Last edited:
wait.. do you seriously believe Nancy Pelosi orchestrated and staged Jan 6th? or do you just like posting sensationalist headlines whether they are true or not?
I don't think she orchestrated it but I also don't think she wanted to stop it from happening. She hated Trump probably more than anyone else could so she was giving him all the rope she could to hang himself so to speak. I also don't think Trump had anything to do with it. I hope the new congress keeps the J6 committee up and going and shows all evidence

If Trump gets back in office the entire investigation needs to happen on who all was at Jan 6 and why Pelosi and McConnell didn't take certain steps to provide better Security.

When it comes to Military getting involved people should be careful what they wish for. Someone like this could end up in charge of that. It's the last thing anyone should root for. Those calling for it before are else programming for the future when they are in charge or don't truly understand Military Coups are the last thing we need.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT