ADVERTISEMENT

Do you use a cell phone? Did you post this from a computer? Do you use a credit card? Do you use an ATM? Do you have an Alexa? Do you have a new vehicle? Do you have direct TV or dish? Do you use stream for your TV? Do you go to the grocery store?

There are many others...

But if you answered yes to any of these then they are tracking you....and know where and who you are.
I know all that, jeez, I'm not that stupid!! I'm not going to be injected with a chip that monitors my shits.

False. Roll with a 2G flip phone. No GPS in it.
They can still track you to an extent. Cell Phone towers keep data that can be used to tri-angulate approximate locations. It's just a matter of matching the phone to the user.

Here are some things to consider:

1. Deliberate identifying: The Mark in Revelation chapter 13 symbolizes deliberate identification with the Beast. And as such, identifying with Satan’s kingdom is what will keep you out of heaven.

2. Intentional rejection: Taking on the Mark of the Beast is an intentional rejection of the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior during the seven-year period of Tribulation.

3. Loyalty and devotion: Contrary to some of the more fear-inducing theories that have in the past gained steam in some evangelical circles, the Mark cannot be accidentally taken. It is closely tied to the worship of the Beast (Revelation 13:12, Revelation 19:20, Revelation 20:4), and the Mark represents loyalty and devotion to the Beast.
It doesn't necessarily mean loyalty or devotion to the beast if all a person wants to do is keep food on the table.

It doesn't necessarily mean loyalty or devotion to the beast if all a person wants to do is keep food on the table.
You won't be getting food unless you deny Christ and claim loyalty to the antichrist.

You won't be getting food unless you deny Christ and claim loyalty to the antichrist.
Who knows what's in the heart of man but God? Saying or claiming something doesn't mean that's what's truly in your heart. Men lie all the time to get what they want.

Who knows what's in the heart of man but God? Saying or claiming something doesn't mean that's what's truly in your heart. Men lie all the time to get what they want.
Whatever floats your boat. But I'm pretty sure the holy spirit will not be around in time of antichrist.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
How is that describing a microchip? You have two verses there and no context. The antichrist is not revealed until after Christians are removed.
I'm not sure what the mark will consist of either, but it could very well be a chip based on this part of the verse Brushy shared:
17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Very easy to control transactions this way.

I don't think this is the mark of the beast, only a method of conditioning for it as Brushy alluded to. Satan has always used desensitizing, he's just going at a much faster pace now that he knows his time is short. I agree that the mark will not come about until after the rapture and during the tribulation when the Antichrist takes over. Many are Amillennialist's though and don't believe there will be a rapture or tribulation. They believe Christ comes again and then eternity starts; no rapture, tribulation, or millennium.

I'm not KJV only person, but it's interesting to note verse 16 reads this way:
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

All other versions I've checked read "on"

The most important matter though is one's salvation. If you are reading this and haven't been saved, I encourage you to accept Christ as your Savior before it's too late. Regardless of how close we are to the end times, we are not guaranteed tomorrow or even the rest of today.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I'm not sure what the mark will consist of either, but it could very well be a chip based on this part of the verse Brushy shared:
17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

I don't think this is the mark of the beast, only a method of conditioning for it as Brushy alluded to. Satan has always used desensitizing, he's just going at a much faster pace now that he knows his time is short. I agree that the mark will not come about until after the rapture and during the tribulation when the Antichrist takes over. Many are Amillennialist's though and don't believe there will be a rapture or tribulation. They believe Christ comes again and then eternity starts; no rapture, tribulation, or millennium.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

The most important matter though is one's salvation. If you are reading this and haven't been saved, I encourage you to accept Christ as your Savior before it's too late. Regardless of how close we are to the end times, we are not guaranteed tomorrow or even the rest of today.
You are making the same point I am I think.

I am not saying the mark won't be a chip, I am saying that getting a chip for reasons of carrying ID or to pay for goods similar to a credit card isn't necessarily taking the mark of the beast. It's just new technology and people will either use it or not.

You are making the same point I am I think.

I am not saying the mark won't be a chip, I am saying that getting a chip for reasons of carrying ID or to pay for goods similar to a credit card isn't necessarily taking the mark of the beast. It's just new technology and people will either use it or not.
I believe our God is a just & merciful God & wont let people get misled by what is or isn't the mark.People will have to listen to him is the problem.

I believe our God is a just & merciful God & wont let people get misled by what is or isn't the mark.People will have to listen to him is the problem.
1 Corinthians 15:33
Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

2 Timothy 3:13
But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

Matthew 24:5
For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many.

Matthew 24:24
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

1 Corinthians 15:33
Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

2 Timothy 3:13
But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

Matthew 24:5
For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many.

Matthew 24:24
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Can only be deceived if you only pay attention to words & not actions. If a person has a relationship with God he will not be deceived

Reactions: dave

LOL. Still at it.

8b703b774ece926e.jpeg

Reactions: dave
Who wants to live in a world where you have to go off the grid? Wouldn't you rather just go out fighting instead of being a pussy and hiding?

I'd rather die in a blaze of glory instead of take my family out into flyover country and disappear?

I choose off grid.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Not really. My dream is to retire off the grid.
That's different from the scenario this thread is alluding to which is HAVING to go off grid because the SHTF. In that world, good luck going off the grid and trying to live in peace.

The history of interpretation concerning the correlation of a person with the number 666 has only resulted in endless speculations. One of the most prominent candidates has been the first-century Roman emperor Nero. A rare rendering of his name into Neron Caesar, transliterated into Hebrew as nrwn qsr, renders the number 666 (nun/50, resh/200, waw/6, nun/50, qof/100, samech/60, and resh/200 = 666). This rare form of Nero's name was actually found in an Aramaic document from Qumran (cf. John's play on Hebrew words in the Book of Revelation at 9:11 and 16:16 ). It is also noteworthy that a variant reading in Greek New Testament manuscripts exits that cites the number as "616" rather than "666." The transliteration of the normal Nero Caesar into the Hebrew nrw qsr, renders the number 616. There was also a belief in a revived Nero as the antichrist from the first century (cf. book 5 of the Sibylline Oracles) to the time of Augustine, who cites this idea in The City of God.

Irenaeus, however, wrote within a century of the apostle John and did not mention Nero. He proposed a number of options, including lateinos, meaning a Latin (30 + 1 + 300 + 5 + 10 + 50 + 70 + 200 = 666), and thus a Roman ruler, and teitan, a Roman name with which he was enamored (Contra Haereses 5.29-30). A few modern scholars have noted that the numbers can also argue for a connection with Babylon and Nimrod. The list is expanded with the creative use of numbers during times of modern crises (e.g., Hitler was a major candidate during World War II).

It is possible that John merely intended the number to be symbolic of what the beast and his followers represent: humankind in their ultimate rebellion against God, his Lamb, and the followers of the Lamb. John explains in 13:18 that the number 666 is the number of man. The number 7 is well established as a number of completeness or perfection. The number 6, being one less than 7, may symbolize humankind, which falls short of perfection. Irenaeus notes that the image set up by Nebuchadnezzar was 60 cubits high by 6 cubits wide. The number 666 could well personify the imperfection of man, even implying in the triple number the unholy trinity of the dragon, antichrist, and the false prophet. The identity of those who follow the Lamb or the beast is self-evident to the observer, whether it is the first century or the eschatological future. The vision calls John and his audience to discern the spirit of sinful humanity that accompanies the antichrist rather than to decode his identity.

1 Thessalonians 5:3 – 3 “For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.”

1 Thessalonians 5:3 – 3 “For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.”
Safety.....another word for control.
Watch how many times people use the word safety to make trifling laws or rules to control a situation they are not happy with.
Happens in the work place & in government.

ADVERTISEMENT