ADVERTISEMENT

Right here. I never expected a win today. I don't remember anyone saying we would win today. 55

Surrendering 56 or more points in a game has become an annual event for the Morganholers. I can't remember an Ohio State team giving up 56 or more points in a game in the last 20 years.

Yeah, go on WVU's site and try to talk shit when you lost to an unranked, 7-5 team by 31 points, 55-24.

Solid plan.

Dumbass.

CuntryTard: Perhaps, you didn't notice that my thread was a RESPONSE to Morganhole Moron's "55" post. Cry to him, f-tard. And, speaking of dumba$$es, how many years in a row are you going to predict that Oklahoma State will beat Oklahoma? You should accept the fact that Oklahoma--like Kansas in basketball--is the Big 12 warden, and that WVU is just another inmate.

You should accept the fact that Oklahoma--like Kansas in basketball--is the Big 12 warden, and that WVU is just another inmate.

Damn dude, you keep stepping in it. Surely you realize we are 4-1 against Kansas in basketball in our last 5 games in Morgantown?

Dumbass.

Delusional CuntryTard is delusional. Kansas NEVER loses at home to the Morganholers, and ALWAYS wins the Big 12, but CuntryTard and Thuggs love them some bonus checks for beating the Jayhawks in Morganhole in meaningless regular season games. Even Iowa State has figured out how to win in Lawrence, but not Thuggs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT