ADVERTISEMENT

59 - 0

There it is eer fans. Match it or beat it. If not, stfu.

I knew it would only be a matter of time before a Herdiot showed up bringing up that lopsided score and started boasting about it. Typical behavior as we have become accustomed to. IMHO, I think Neal Brown has a little more class than to run up a score against a clearly outmatched opponent. Instead he will be giving a lot of young players game time as a way to build his future teams, and he will not be worrying about if muthed creams his jeans if it so happens that the Blundering Terd outscored EKU by a wider margin than we do.

Last edited:
Reactions: WVUALLEN
I knew it would only be a matter of time before a Herdiot showed up bringing up that lopsided score and started boasting about it. Typical behavior as we have become accustomed to. IMHO, I think Neal Brown has a little more class than to run up a score against a clearly outmatched opponent. Instead he will be giving a lot of young players game time as a way to build his future teams, and he will not be worrying about if muthed creams his jeans if it so happens that the Blundering Terd outscored EKU by a wider margin than we do.
Marshall only played the starters one series into the second half. The rest of the game it was the reserves. Don't give me that BS about running up the score. It's not my job to keep the score down. It's your job to keep us from scoring.

Reactions: Humptod
Marshall only played the starters one series into the second half. The rest of the game it was the reserves. Don't give me that BS about running up the score. It's not my job to keep the score down. It's your job to keep us from scoring.
The WVU boys figured out the best way to stop the Herd....is to not step on the field or hardwood with them! One might fault them for their lack of courage but you can't fault their reasoning!

The WVU boys figured out the best way to stop the Herd....is to not step on the field or hardwood with them! One might fault them for their lack of courage but you can't fault their reasoning!
Only in your little world does anyone care .

I decided to step over to see if the Herd fellas has changed any.

The state of your program if your only inspiration for game 1 is that your opponent plays someone who isn't in your conference, schedule, and/or plays at a level exponentially higher than yours.

What even makes you think of WVU? They are representing your state at a level that a global pandemic can't even get you to achieve.

The results of the past few times WVU and Marshall have met on the field and the hardwood prove that the Herd is clearly outmatched..........just like EKU was against the Herd last weekend.

Yep, based on the score of the Marshall-EKU game, the Herd is right up there with Alabama and Clemson at the top of the college football world ! Now go back and re-read your initial post and see how stupid you look. :smiley:

Last edited:
The results of the past few times WVU and Marshall have met on the field and the hardwood prove that the Herd is clearly outmatched..........just like EKU was against the Herd last weekend.

Yep, based on the score of the Marshall-EKU game, the Herd is right up there with Alabama and Clemson at the top of the college football world ! Now go back and re-read your initial post and see how stupid you look. :smiley:
Spain was once the most powerful nation state in the world...things change!

yeh yeh yeh right

sounds like whistling in the dark to me.......only dummies keep doing the same thing and expect different results....0-12......and only REAL dummies talk shit after being 0-12

Fate at times gives a well deserved answer. You guys are on the clock.

sounds like whistling in the dark to me.......only dummies keep doing the same thing and expect different results....0-12......and only REAL dummies talk shit after being 0-12
You boys kept playing after being ofer for a quarter century but finally you won one! Every game starts 0-0 my old pal!

False. But nice try. Backup QB came in at the 3 minute mark of 3rd. You're 2 deep played longer than the 3's. But I agree it's the opponents job to stop the scoring. You can run basic plays but if they don't stop it then tough beans.

Your next 2 @ ECU you should have no problems but who knows with Freshman QB. Lucky for him he has all those senior lineman in front of him. Home vs Appalachian State will be your toughest team of your OOC, perhaps the entire season.

Then your High School schedule begins against the weak sisters of the poor CUSA.

Oh boy, Score comparison trash talk. What a dumbass.
many years ago the parkersburg news had an article using that theory where Marietta College ended up beating Texas......and that's probably the only way the herd will ever beat WV.....unless they apologize and get their coaches and AD under control and off drugs

Let me
False. But nice try. Backup QB came in at the 3 minute mark of 3rd. You're 2 deep played longer than the 3's. But I agree it's the opponents job to stop the scoring. You can run basic plays but if they don't stop it then tough beans.

Your next 2 @ ECU you should have no problems but who knows with Freshman QB. Lucky for him he has all those senior lineman in front of him. Home vs Appalachian State will be your toughest team of your OOC, perhaps the entire season.

Then your High School schedule begins against the weak sisters of the poor CUSA.
Let me explain to you why the backup QB did not enter the game until 3 minutes were left in the 3rd quarter, since you obviously didn't watch. Herd kicked off to EKU. They ran about 3 minutes off the clock. Herd starters then ran about 3 minutes and scored. (It's quite normal for starters to play one series in the second half of a blowout.) Herd then kicked to EKU who ran 3 more minutes of clock before Herd backups came in with 3 minutes left in quarter. Not hard to understand if you know anything about the game.

many years ago the parkersburg news had an article using that theory where Marietta College ended up beating Texas......and that's probably the only way the herd will ever beat WV.....unless they apologize and get their coaches and AD under control and off drugs
Drugs? You're confused. It's your previous coach Holgy and your current coach Huggy that were and are a concern. I'm surprised Huggy doesn't sometime fall off that stool.

Let me

Let me explain to you why the backup QB did not enter the game until 3 minutes were left in the 3rd quarter, since you obviously didn't watch. Herd kicked off to EKU. They ran about 3 minutes off the clock. Herd starters then ran about 3 minutes and scored. (It's quite normal for starters to play one series in the second half of a blowout.) Herd then kicked to EKU who ran 3 more minutes of clock before Herd backups came in with 3 minutes left in quarter. Not hard to understand if you know anything about the game.

You're as dumb as the little wee wee between your legs. He should have started the 2nd half. Plus the guy was nearly the starter and is more experienced. It wasn't backups all at once dumbass!

When WVU is always winning it makes you kind of boring team to play.
Always winning? You must mean against MU. What was the eers record last year? Didn't they lose more than they won? And how many will they lose this year? Trust the slide.

You're as dumb as the little wee wee between your legs. He should have started the 2nd half. Plus the guy was nearly the starter and is more experienced. It wasn't backups all at once dumbass!
He wasn't nearly the starter, and he had zero experience. Stick to morganhole football. You know nothing about Marshall.

He wasn't nearly the starter, and he had zero experience. Stick to morganhole football. You know nothing about Marshall.

No shit Sherlock. I don't stalk a football team like the turd fans do.

He's a RS SO. he has experience.

DUMBASS.

Always winning? You must mean against MU. What was the eers record last year? Didn't they lose more than they won? And how many will they lose this year? Trust the slide.

Boy, how stupid are you?

You're in a thread started by you talking about turds. Who else would it be dumbass. This year WVU goes 6-4 if they beat Taco Tech U on the road 5-5 if they don't.

The only slide you know is when you slide down Biden's pants.

The Herd. What have they done? Oh yeah nothing. So Biden like.

No shit Sherlock. I don't stalk a football team like the turd fans do.

He's a RS SO. he has experience.

DUMBASS.
No, you're the Dumbass. He had never taken a snap in any game before Saturday. So, no experience.

No, you're the Dumbass. He had never taken a snap in any game before Saturday. So, no experience.

He's been there 3 years. He should know by now what he's doing. Go hump your stuffed Biden doll and get to bed. You don't want to start your grade school years off on a bad note.

You must, cause you won't play there.

Why would I care. Dumbass. I don't make the schedule. The games have been offered by WVU but mini u continues to pretend WVU doesn't want to play. Carry on with your school work liitle shit. I have more improtant things to do today.

ADVERTISEMENT