ADVERTISEMENT

5 months into a Trumplethinskin presidency.....

RichardPeterJohnson

All-American
Dec 7, 2010
Santa Cruz, CA
The GOP-controlled Congress has multiple committees investigating Trump's campaign for russian collusion

Trump's NSA was fired for lying about his contacts with russia (although Trump apparently regrets doing it)

Trump fired the acting attorney general

Trump's current AG recused himself from the russia investigation after lying multiple times about his contacts with russians

Trump fired the FBI director because he wouldn't stop the investigation.

A special counsel has been hired by the asst AG (who was thrown under the bus about the FBI director's firing) to independently investigate

The special counsel expands the investigation to include obstruction of justice

The special counsel hires 13 lawyers with expertise in money laundering

Trump and Pence have both retained private lawyers

This is unprecedented winning![roll]

• House investigation (GOP controlled house)
  • Senate investigation (GOP controlled Senate)
  • Former campaign chairman a foreign agent in serious trouble
  • Senate passing sanctions on Russia in order to specifically take the ability away from the President to ease previous sanctions
  • Worst approval rating I've ever seen
  • A shrinking base (despite their refusal to believe in Russian collusion)
  • Getting beaten by the courts
  • Failure to replace/ repeal Obamacare
  • Frequent twitter tantrums highlighting his need for a binky
  • Failure to prevent growth of ISIS attacks
  • Failure to intimidate N Korea
But hey, his wife moved in.....and he gets credit for the economic boost of massive speculation, and he put 70 miners back to work.

Tell me, what in particular makes you believe Russian collusion. What evidence convinced you?
I'm not totally convinced. I do think there was.....and honestly.....when I saw Trump preaching about a "rigged" election and questioning the validity of the voting system (in unison with Russian efforts), that's when I began to think he was getting help. Then I see Manafort....Flynn.....and hear Trump's consistent defense of Putin and Russia. Again, I'm not convinced. But why wouldn't he be outraged at Russian attempts to influence the election? Shady

Reactions: American Fabius
I'm not totally convinced. I do think there was.....and honestly.....when I saw Trump preaching about a "rigged" election and questioning the validity of the voting system (in unison with Russian efforts), that's when I began to think he was getting help. Then I see Manafort....Flynn.....and hear Trump's consistent defense of Putin and Russia. Again, I'm not convinced. But why wouldn't he be outraged at Russian attempts to influence the election? Shady
In 9 meetings with Comey, he never once asked what the russians did or ask how top prevent it in the future. One would think that a President would want to know. But this one is more concerned about burying the investigation. Curious indeed.

So entirely weak circumstantial evidence. Are you judging fairly, or through Trump hating glasses? I don't like him, but that's a weak case. VERY weak.

So if Trump was getting Russian "help", why would he draw attention to voting systems?
o_O

So entirely weak circumstantial evidence. Are you judging fairly, or through Trump hating glasses? I don't like him, but that's a weak case. VERY weak.

Open your eyes. Everything he does is very strange. Too many oddities. Innocent people don't act guilty.

It isn't "rocket appliances."

I don't think the help came from manipulation of voting systems....but from manipulation of the voting public
How much help could they have provided or needed to provide to do that? You employ a hundred millennials, hook them up to a bunch of computers, give them Red Bull and turn them loose. It's not hard at that point to flood the internets with bullshit.

Reactions: Boomboom521
How much help could they have provided or needed to provide to do that? You employ a hundred millennials, hook them up to a bunch of computers, give them Red Bull and turn them loose. It's not hard at that point to flood the internets with bullshit.
I don't claim to know the extent of the strategy, something I hope is being detailed by our IC at the moment.

With the big assumption that there was a strategy. lolz
The testimony of Gen Keith Alexander, Roy Godson, Kevin Mandia among others convinced me that a strategy was used. Flynn's involvement in the spreading of the Pizzagate bs, also pushed me towards the idea that the strategy was used by the Trump campaign apparatus.

I don't claim to know the extent of the strategy, something I hope is being detailed by our IC at the moment.
Well stop being ignorant and do a little research and you'll see how ridiculous your assertions are. They flooded social media with nonsense. They flooded digital media with nonsense that the MSM also picked up and ran. The effectiveness of it was preying on the stupidity of our electorate. None of this was illegal. If posting absurd shit and internet memes were illegal, we'd all be in jail.

They "tried and failed" to hack some stuff, but that didn't have an impact. They hacked and released DNC and Clinton Camp emails. That's illegal. They've already reported how that occurred. There is speculation Seth Rich might have given them the DNC emails but we'll never know. Regardless, on this one, they shed light on actual corruption within the DNC and Clinton Campaign. Ok. This was illegal. We're not talking about something complex here though like you keep alluding to. The important stuff was caught and shut down.

None of this requires an "inside man" to do. You all bitch about Russia impacting our elections. The left's inability to accept reality is a continuation of that and plays right into Putin's hands. They are, in effect, still impacting our elections because no one on the left has stood up and said cut the shit. Instead, they've gone the other way, embraced it, and thrown gas on it as a means to try and pivot their string of losses. But by taking this approach, you're basically continuing to try and invalidate the election results and further, you're now doing Putin's bidding for him. It was almost be funny if it wasn't so sad on your parts.

Well stop being ignorant and do a little research and you'll see how ridiculous your assertions are. They flooded social media with nonsense. They flooded digital media with nonsense that the MSM also picked up and ran. The effectiveness of it was preying on the stupidity of our electorate. None of this was illegal. If posting absurd shit and internet memes were illegal, we'd all be in jail.

They "tried and failed" to hack some stuff, but that didn't have an impact. They hacked and released DNC and Clinton Camp emails. That's illegal. They've already reported how that occurred. There is speculation Seth Rich might have given them the DNC emails but we'll never know. Regardless, on this one, they shed light on actual corruption within the DNC and Clinton Campaign. Ok. This was illegal. We're not talking about something complex here though like you keep alluding to. The important stuff was caught and shut down.

None of this requires an "inside man" to do. You all bitch about Russia impacting our elections. The left's inability to accept reality is a continuation of that and plays right into Putin's hands. They are, in effect, still impacting our elections because no one on the left has stood up and said cut the shit. Instead, they've gone the other way, embraced it, and thrown gas on it as a means to try and pivot their string of losses. But by taking this approach, you're basically continuing to try and invalidate the election results and further, you're now doing Putin's bidding for him. It was almost be funny if it wasn't so sad on your parts.
Sure Johnny Badass, I know you know it all. I don't carry the same confidence of my knowledge of everything, must just be my pussy nature.

But I tell you something, it's funny how all of the right is blaming the Russian influence on a political "witch hunt".....WHILE THEIR GOP CONTROLLED CONGRESS CONTINUES TO INVESTIGATE. Run for Senate Johnny, between you and JB Trump - we should have it all figured out asap. The right has the WH, Congress, and the upper hand in the midterm polls, but the boogeyman left is the reason everything is out of whack? Obama ruined the nation in 8 years....even though the GOP controlled congress for 6? And yet it's only the left that whines and points the finger to escape blame? Please!

This "high and mighty", superior, tough guy bs is the biggest reason I vote Democrat.

Reactions: RichardPeterJohnson

I don't think I ever said the strategy was illegal either. Shady? Yes. Chickenshit? Yes. Manipulative? Yes. Treasonous? Maybe. Effective? Not sure. Wrong? Yabba Dabba!

And anyone that defends that type of political strategy to win office is as bad as anything the left has been accused of, and is simply biased by political ideology. Political discourse should be cherished in a democracy.

Last edited:
So it's Trump's fault that the American public are so easily manipulated, and that he was probably working with the Russian in doing so, but just foolishly brought attention to the security of our voting machine systems and infrastructure?

giphy.gif

So it's Trump's fault that the American public are so easily manipulated, and that he was probably working with the Russian in doing so, but just foolishly brought attention to the security of our voting machine systems and infrastructure?

giphy.gif
As thin as an entire intelligence community being an entrenched "deep state" apparatus of a democratic President that couldn't secure a party majority in Congress after two years into his administration.

giphy.gif

So presidential candidates should be allowed to collude with a foreign country, even an adversary, to spread misinformation about an opposing candidate?

It is now all making sense.......When we voted down at Summit Point on election day I snapped this. Do you think that was a Hillary or Trump voter?
th

Sure Johnny Badass, I know you know it all. I don't carry the same confidence of my knowledge of everything, must just be my pussy nature.

But I tell you something, it's funny how all of the right is blaming the Russian influence on a political "witch hunt".....WHILE THEIR GOP CONTROLLED CONGRESS CONTINUES TO INVESTIGATE. Run for Senate Johnny, between you and JB Trump - we should have it all figured out asap. The right has the WH, Congress, and the upper hand in the midterm polls, but the boogeyman left is the reason everything is out of whack? Obama ruined the nation in 8 years....even though the GOP controlled congress for 6? And yet it's only the left that whines and points the finger to escape blame? Please!

This "high and mighty", superior, tough guy bs is the biggest reason I vote Democrat.
I have no idea how you got there from my post, but ok. I'll play. Acting like an emotional woman and allowing emotion to override logic and reason are why I primarily don't vote democratic.

Reactions: Boomboom521
These guys don't get it. They can't logically explain Trumps actions, and even though there is no evidence of collusion, in their mind, there is. It's all pretty thin.
I'm waiting for Mueller's findings. Trump's actions? Nothing I can't explain. Attention to voter fraud investigation without evidence, could be a move to "solidify" his innocence of wrongdoing.....at least his innocence of illegality. Again, I don't think votes were manipulated (maybe they tried, and couldn't do it, and that's when we started hearing the rigged system talk). I think any attempt to find Russian manipulation of actual votes will turn up nothing. If Mueller comes back with a "collusion free" endorsement of the Trump campaign, I'll be the first to say I was wrong. Although I doubt it makes me like the orange coated baby, I personally wouldn't want any more investigations initiated or continued. I doubt Pelosi and Shumer will relent though.

Until then, I think the arguments against collusion are as weak as arguments for it. And are usually driven by partisan motivations on both sides. And if every GOP member of Congress (who is privy to information I don't receive) was against further investigation, I wouldn't have as much motivation for a special prosecutor and an independent investigation.

These guys don't get it. They can't logically explain Trumps actions, and even though there is no evidence of collusion, in their mind, there is. It's all pretty thin.

There's a Russian under every rock you know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT