ADVERTISEMENT

5-7 ain't bad Cousins with a couple of nice hard fought wins

I have Ohio State's postgame show on right now, as a matter of fact. Matty Andrews is filling in for the great Paul Keels, whose voice puts Homer Caridi's to shame, as Keels will be calling tonight's B1G Championship Game in Indy. Brandon Beam and Timmy Hall are coming up now on the Fan 97.1 FM in Columbus. I encourage you to listen to Buckeyes' post game coverage, so you will know what it's like to hear talk about the No. 6 team's rout of a conference foe, as opposed to a loss to an unranked team. Who do WVU and West Virginia State play in football today, fraud?

I am a lifelong WVU fan and I graduated from State ...... I have said that from the start and can prove it. So how am I a fraud for telling the truth?

I have now just about heard it all: Radio Play by play announcer Smack !!!!

What s laugh.

You're a fraud for these reasons:

(1) You have lived and worked much closer to Marshall than WVU;
(2) You have never attended WVU, but have attended West Virginia State;
(3) Your daughter--about whom you brag on an anonymous message board--is a Marshall student, not a WVU student; and
(4) You have no connection to Morganhole U., a school located 2 1/2 hours or longer away from you, other than the WVU t-shirts that you have bought at Walmart.

In stark contrast, I grew up 75 minutes from Columbus, attended tOSU, obtained a degree from tOSU, worked in Columbus, and owned season tickets for three years to both tOSU football and basketball games. Yet, you regularly call me, a fraud.

I rest my case, Your Honor...

So let’s see.
Per exhibit 1, you imply that location of a sports team should determine the fan base.
Exhibit 2 bases fandom on attendance.
So you are a LA Laker fan? How does that work?

So which is it?

Exhibit 3 bases fandom on where your children decide to go to college. Forget that a child has a great part time job, gets a scholarship to a school that has a great program that offers the degree she wants. Then after she graduated, got married and I am supposed to tell her she needs to have her husband quit his high paying job so they can move to Morgantown so I can be a true WVU fan in the eyes of a random idiot on s message board? Got it.

Exhibit 4, I can honestly say that I have never bought a WVU t-shirt at Walmart.

The closing remarks have only been backed up by another random poster on an internet message board. Having been a season ticket holder for seven years to WVU football games, color me unimpressed. Travel (2 hours to Morgantown) for basketball games and a young family was not in the cards.

It is telling that I have never had to change my handle due to being banned for my entire time on several boards. Isn’t that true “King Coal” ?

Nice diatribe on a Sunday. Perhaps, you should go to Church, and take some time off from the board. You're simply too dense to understand that a Walmart WVU fan, who has no connection to WVU whatsoever, is much more fraudulent than an Ohio State alumnus, who roots for his alma mater. Because you have nothing better to do, read the posts made on the main board by the brain dead a$$hole, who calls himself "muraca777." This Old Fold & Blew fan is barely literate, and spends all day every day bashing Ohio State. You and muraca777 are the poster children as to why even though I have paid hundreds of thousands of tax dollars to the State of West Virginia, I will never root for the State's flagship university. Fans of a 5-7 team shouldn't be vomiting bullsh!t on a message board about how a 13-0 team allegedly shouldn't be in the CFP or ranked No. 1. Your delusional fan base is why I take so much pleasure in every WVU loss. Speaking of this, nice game against the Johnnies yesterday!

Last edited:
All you have is insults again. So Out comes the white flag.

Well now that my post stating that LSU would end up being the Number ONE seed sure doesn’t look like BS vomit now does it?

Run along now to your own OSU board and cry about dropping down with people that care.

About the St Johns game; Glad I didn’t run off to anyone else’s board bragging about WVU. Glad I held off on final 4 tickets too.
A little early to know how this season is going to turn out with a young team. But since you are here running your yap, you better hope that the Buckeyes can cash the check your big mouth is writing.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Only connection this Marshall fan has to Ohio St is that he once sucked a student's dick there.
Well, at least you sacked up, and stopped running from the Woodshed, GheyPride. You truly are the biggest douchebag idiot to create multiple profiles on a message board. Nobody believes that some d!ckhead who posts all day and night on a WVU message board is a Texas fan. Further, your creepy obsession with Marshall is hilarious, as 99.99% of real Texas fans wouldn't know the difference between Marshall and Coppin State. I exposed you for the fraud that you clearly are, and your severe butt hurt gives me great delight.

:clap:

Have more important things to do.
Don't have time to get involved in your weirdness.

You attempt to troll this message board and I will expose you even more....

All you have is insults again. So Out comes the white flag.

Well now that my post stating that LSU would end up being the Number ONE seed sure doesn’t look like BS vomit now does it?

Run along now to your own OSU board and cry about dropping down with people that care.

About the St Johns game; Glad I didn’t run off to anyone else’s board bragging about WVU. Glad I held off on final 4 tickets too.
A little early to know how this season is going to turn out with a young team. But since you are here running your yap, you better hope that the Buckeyes can cash the check your big mouth is writing.
More revisionist history from the delusional one. Because you're a jerkoff pinhead, I pointed out that you were wrong for posting that LSU had more Top 25 wins than Ohio State, and you're still butt hurt that I embarrassed you on the main board. Do better next time. P.S. Have you finally figured out that Purdy is Iowa State's starting quarterback, and Brewer is Baylor's starting quarterback? If not, then I will school you some more.

Have more important things to do.
Don't have time to get involved in your weirdness.

You attempt to troll this message board and I will expose you even more....
Bring it, you worthless p.o.s. You will be back at 2:00 a.m. when nobody is here to call you out for being the total fraud that you are, WVPride304.

Bring it, you worthless p.o.s. You will be back at 2:00 a.m. when nobody is here to call you out for being the total fraud that you are, WVPride304.

Stay in the Woodshed. This is your CUSA lane.
I will visit you when I feel it is needed

But you just posted that you didn't have time...you tell so many lies that you can't even remember the most recent one, Pride. Again, GFYS with your threats.

More revisionist history from the delusional one. Because you're a jerkoff pinhead, I pointed out that you were wrong for posting that LSU had more Top 25 wins than Ohio State, and you're still butt hurt that I embarrassed you on the main board. Do better next time. P.S. Have you finally figured out that Purdy is Iowa State's starting quarterback, and Brewer is Baylor's starting quarterback? If not, then I will school you some more.
More white flag name calling. I admitted that I left off “the Mighty Bearcats” in the thread.

Don’t have any idea idea what your talking about who quarterbacks Baylor and Iowa State, but then again, who cares.

You lost to f'ucking Charlotte.

Charlotte.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

What’s this “you” stuff? Last time I checked you were a fan of both schools unless they played each other. And I have yet to see you back this claim up, this is another example of the lies you tell.

What’s this “you” stuff? Last time I checked you were a fan of both schools unless they played each other. And I have yet to see you back this claim up, this is another example of the lies you tell.

Go to the f'ucking drug store and buy yourself a box of tissues, pussy. Yeah, YOUR team lost to Charlotte...and UCF gonna gang f'uck you in the ass and not use lube.

Go to the f'ucking drug store and buy yourself a box of tissues, pussy. Yeah, YOUR team lost to Charlotte...and UCF gonna gang f'uck you in the ass and not use lube.

Do you have a tissue to recommend? After all you are the grown ass man whining like a bitch over your pitcher getting heckled at a baseball game. Same guys who took a sneaky ass photo of them to boot. I’ve tagged @MichiganHerd for verification of the story so you can’t lie and weasel your way out of it. Which is what you’ve been doing every time I’ve asked you to provide proof that you are a HERD fan, whiny ass

Do you have a tissue to recommend? After all you are the grown ass man whining like a bitch over your pitcher getting heckled at a baseball game. Same guys who took a sneaky ass photo of them to boot. I’ve tagged @MichiganHerd for verification of the story so you can’t lie and weasel your way out of it. Which is what you’ve been doing every time I’ve asked you to provide proof that you are a HERD fan, whiny ass

Sneaky?

LMAO!

Here is the photo.

291jaf.jpg

The little guy in the black coat was just hoping I would leave.

Yes sneaky Pete, they had no clue you took a creepy photo of 2 grown men at a sporting event and posted it so you can whine like the crybaby bitch you are.

Yes sneaky Pete, they had no clue you took a creepy photo of 2 grown men at a sporting event and posted it so you can whine like the crybaby bitch you are.

And in typical idiot Marshall fashion, they were heckling Alek Manoah.

Oh, you do hang out on the Marshall board, CuntryFraud. How else would you know that I visited there for the first time in years today, when I clicked on Black's link in this thread? You must be "ate up" with all things Marshall...

Why aren't you on Pullman?
I have nothing against Marshall fans at all, but attended O.U. and tOSU. The WVU fans have spent the last several years screaming to the mountains that because I don't like WVU, I must be a Marshall fan. I clicked on your link above earlier today, and Cuntrytard, who must live on the Marshall site, ran to the main board to announce that I was there. It's as if there is a law against disliking WVU, if you are a fan of any program, other than Marshall or Pitt. How wrong the Old Fold & Blew fans are, as I immediately resented their delusional arrogance when I moved from Columbus to West Virginia almost 30 years ago. This was in between WVU's two "undefeated" seasons, each of which ended with a loss, but the delusional ones act as if the last and most important game didn't count. Keep up the good work bashing Morganhole U.

Reactions: 19MU88
I have nothing against Marshall fans at all, but attended O.U. and tOSU. The WVU fans have spent the last several years screaming to the mountains that because I don't like WVU, I must be a Marshall fan. I clicked on your link above earlier today, and Cuntrytard, who must live on the Marshall site, ran to the main board to announce that I was there. It's as if there is a law against disliking WVU, if you are a fan of any program, other than Marshall or Pitt. How wrong the Old Fold & Blew fans are, as I immediately resented their delusional arrogance when I moved from Columbus to West Virginia almost 30 years ago. This was in between WVU's two "undefeated" seasons, each of which ended with a loss, but the delusional ones act as if the last and most important game didn't count. Keep up the good work bashing Morganhole U.

Live there? I’m banned, f’ucking moron. I never go there and never will go back. Some Marshall poster tagged me in a link. I went to the link, first time over there since I was banned back in the summer or spring, and low and behold I saw you there.

That's cool, but Pullman isn't about sports, at least not WVu/Marshall. By in large, we argue politics, and it's the Libtards/Leftists against the Conservatives.

That's cool, but Pullman isn't about sports, at least not WVu/Marshall. By in large, we argue politics, and it's the Libtards/Leftists against the Conservatives.
Gotcha. There is no bigger libtard than Country, as you probably know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT