ADVERTISEMENT

401Ks have crashed, prices of good and services are practically unafordable and gas prices are $5 a gallon and up...

Thankfully, Harrisonburg is still very safe. However, my 9mm and concealed carry are always with me outside my home. Couldn't pay me to live in a large city.
Here in Atlanta, almost every night there are several random shootings and often numerous fatalities. It's practically a war zone in some parts of this city (run by Democrats of course) :rolleyes:

Here in Atlanta, almost every night there are several random shootings and often numerous fatalities. It's practically a war zone in some parts of this city (run by Democrats of course) :rolleyes:
Really sad, always liked Atlanta(been there 10 or so times). Last trip was when we played in the Kickoff classic, so been awhile. Gonna be hard to get me back there now. Hopefully, something changes for everyone's benefit-especially you all.

Really sad, always liked Atlanta(been there 10 or so times). Last trip was when we played in the Kickoff classic, so been awhile. Gonna be hard to get me back there now. Hopefully, something changes for everyone's benefit-especially you all.
I hardly ever go into the city because of all the violence. It's sad too because the College football Hall of Fame is tremendous and a great place to take visitors along with the Aquarium and world of Coca Cola all within a few blocks of each other. However it's just too dangerous to go down there.

I live about 35 miles east of the city in suburban Gwinnett county and everything I need is right here so I don't have to go into that war zone.

Reactions: polar80 and 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT