ADVERTISEMENT

4 PAC schools meeting with BIG 12 Tuesday about joining

It says that at least the Big 12 maintains some sense of geography and then calls out UCF as throwing things off. Hello? How about WVU and Cincinnati? WV is just as far away as UCF.

Get those schools then add Memphis south florida ECU and someone else maybe Navy

Is Cincinnati? It's talking about the conference as a whole, not just the new programs.
Cincinnati is closer than WVU to schools like ISU, Kansas- pretty much everyone- WVU isnt far from Cincy and bridges east and west— BYU and UCF are ouliers

Get those schools then add Memphis south florida ECU and someone else maybe Navy
Those schools dont help revenues. Utah, Colorado, Arizona schools do- Oregon and Washington would help even more. If the ACC breaks up soon, maybe a few if thise programs not moving to the SEC or Big Ten would help.

Cincinnati is closer than WVU to schools like ISU, Kansas- pretty much everyone- WVU isnt far from Cincy and bridges east and west— BYU and UCF are ouliers
When your closest conference mate is over 2 states away, you are an outlier.

PAC also working on a loose deal with ACC to play championship game. Smells like desperation by PAC and ACC.

B1G will continue to wait for ND response. Not sure if they'll wait until hell freezes over or not, but if ND goes to the B1G, then B1G will have to also go with Stanford, with whom ND is in bed with. If the B1G would ever bring in the commies from Cal, I would probably have to stop watching football altogether.

B1G will continue to wait for ND response. Not sure if they'll wait until hell freezes over or not, but if ND goes to the B1G, then B1G will have to also go with Stanford, with whom ND is in bed with. If the B1G would ever bring in the commies from Cal, I would probably have to stop watching football altogether.
You already got them…USC and UCLA

You should announce your retirement here from watching football.

Dumbass...

LMAO!

Reactions: sammyk
WVU should just open their eyes and join the Sun Belt. They could then share rides on road trips with Marshall.

raw

They're bad enough, but not quite Cal Berkeley bad.

I see the cancerous filled troll is attempting to ruin another football thread.
LMAO...triggered...

When are you going to post your next homophobic rant?

"You're a queer gay fat guy. Stop stalking me you queer weirdo. Nobody likes a queer." -- MichiganHerd

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT