ADVERTISEMENT

38% of Brown University students identify as LGBTQ+

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
"The woke agenda has no effect" - @NYC_Eer

It's just a coincidence that more young people (20%) are identifying as LGBTQ+ these days.

Groomers

Democrats and their bleaters are destroying our country

LINK: The 38% rate of LGBTQ+ students at the university staggers above the national rate for adults

Excerpt: "A 2022 Gallup poll said 7% of all adults identified as LGBTQ+, but also said the rate jumps to 20% for people between the ages of 18 and 25."
My nephews ex girlfriend said she was still a virgin until she slept with a woman..... that's what kids think today. I have no doubt she learned that in school.

• Sad
Reactions: 30CAT

It's just a coincidence that more young people (20%) are identifying as LGBTQ+ these days.

Groomers

LINK: The 38% rate of LGBTQ+ students at the university staggers above the national rate for adults

Excerpt: "A 2022 Gallup poll said 7% of all adults identified as LGBTQ+, but also said the rate jumps to 20% for people between the ages of 18 and 25."
A) I won’t be sending my kids there.

B) You need a new hobby and a revised Google News search feature.

A) I won’t be sending my kids there.

B) You need a new hobby and a revised Google News search feature.

Headline news. Not Googling anything.

Still nothing to say about the woke military and the drag shows?

You cherry picking posts doesn't get you out of backing a pedophile and a pedophile who is a threat to democracy...Pedo-Joe.

You have no reason to vote for the pedophile over Trump other than your overlords told you to.

Not sending your kids there..and not understanding the battle going on for your kids ...

Exactly. He doesn't give a $h!t about our country, only what affects him. Even though Pedo-Joe's woke policies and his threats to democracy do affect him.

Also...His team. Team D must win.

It's bleaters like him who are the most staunch danger to our country. He and bleaters like him attempting to justify their votes for team over America are what's killing our country.

To this day, he still can't explain what he feels makes Pedo-Joe a better president than Trump.

He's a solid bleater.

Reactions: roadtrasheer

Groomers

Gives a whole new meaning to “Brown” University.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT