ADVERTISEMENT

33.5 point underdogs

excuses excuses excuses.

You said it yourself--b.s. DIDNT win the tie breaker. Holgorsen DID.

Holgorsen like every coach added some players of his own to go along with those that stayed on and he won--more than the previous coach. IMMEDIATELY.

Got WVU to a Big East championship, represented the conference on crushed Clemson in historical fashion on the national stage.

Mountaineer fans--excstatic about that.

troll Allen? trying to cr@p on it with misinformation, denial and excuses to make it seem less than the accomplishment it was--while at the same time championing a coach that has WVU playing some of the worst football in the history of the program and has players leaving left and right.

When players left under Holgorsen? You got it--trollAllen blamed DH

When players leave under Brown? You got it---oh its Buckaineer's fault, or the players aren't worthy or....basically whatever other b.s. he can drum up.

The facts remain--Holgorsen was a very good coach at WVU who took WVU through one of the most adverse periods in history--the switch from a depleted Big East into one of the toughest conferences in the country that also had adopted a round robin schedule. He had a depleted roster from the previous coach with underrecruiting that took years to fix. He faced the most difficult schedules ever at WVU with the highest number of top 10 and 15 ranked teams ever faced--and he WON at the second highest clip of any coach ever at WVU despite being attacked night and day from before he stepped in until the finish.

Now he is gone, and WVU has a coach that was a question mark coming in and is putting up low level fcs type stats for WVU--that isn't going to cut it in the P5 or the BIG 12.

You are an insecure individual. You are looking for a way to demonstrate and comfort yourself. You believe you're worthier than anyone else. You think to much of yourself.

You have a protective or deflective mechanism that draws attention away from your own feelings of insecurity. You attempt to patronize others as a way to avoid any hint of weakness.

The only thing you’re helping here is the perception that you’re a dick. Make sure you actually know what you're talking about. As the old adage goes, He who thinks he knows everything, learns nothing.

Look, you obviously come from a screwed up background and now you’re viewing every opportunity you’re going to fail at before you even try. This is because you have low self esteem and your attitude and beliefs are only going to perpetuate it.

Threatening people online in this way is a crime. So I suggest you seek help soon.

Its exceedingly apparent you dont root for WVU. peeing all over Mountaineer accomplishments during one of the most difficult to win periods in Mountaineer history even though they won at a high level, and now championing fcs level results that would get a coach fired at many programs. Would Texas, Oklahoma, Ohio State, Alabama, tolerate 41 yards rushing in games?

Would the Michigan States, FSUs, Wisconsins, LSUs, Auburns?

Neither should WVU. Poor coaching cannot be excused away so easily-- you and others bashed the previous coach and he wasnt putting up dismal performances like this even in struggling times and he inherited far less of a roster than Brown and Browns players are not switching conferences.

Stop making excuses so you can falsely blame the previous coach-- you got what you wanted and now must deal with the results that you were told would be coming.

Instead you and others claimed " anyone can step in and immediately do better".

That isnt happening so youll have to quelch your ego and deal with it.
1. Show me a post where I bashed the previous coach. Unlike you, it is not my nature to bash any coach anywhere.
2. You want to talk about 41 yds rushing? No, that is not good. However, WVU had about 30 yds. more total offense Saturday v. ISU (with the starting QB knocked out early in the 1st quarter) than they did last year with your boy Dana at the helm and a lineup with several future NFL players.
3. Not to sound like CFE, but I have been sitting in Mountaineer Field (and old Mountaineer Field) cheering on the Mountaineers for decades. It is my opinion, that presently you love it when they lose. Nobody likes losing, but anyone with half a brain knows it takes time to build a "program." I am thoroughly convinced that Neal Brown will take WVU places, with a lot more class, than your boy ever dreamed of. Could I be wrong? Certainly, but 6 games is way too premature to determine that.
4. Show me a post where I ever said "anyone can step in and immediately do better."

1. Show me a post where I bashed the previous coach. Unlike you, it is not my nature to bash any coach anywhere.
2. You want to talk about 41 yds rushing? No, that is not good. However, WVU had about 30 yds. more total offense Saturday v. ISU (with the starting QB knocked out early in the 1st quarter) than they did last year with your boy Dana at the helm and a lineup with several future NFL players.
3. Not to sound like CFE, but I have been sitting in Mountaineer Field (and old Mountaineer Field) cheering on the Mountaineers for decades. It is my opinion, that presently you love it when they lose. Nobody likes losing, but anyone with half a brain knows it takes time to build a "program." I am thoroughly convinced that Neal Brown will take WVU places, with a lot more class, than your boy ever dreamed of. Could I be wrong? Certainly, but 6 games is way too premature to determine that.
4. Show me a post where I ever said "anyone can step in and immediately do better."

Do not bother. The poster is an idiot and hypocrite. He will accuse you of the very things he is actively doing. He will impune motive on you and attribute things to you without any evidence. He will assert opinions as facts and flat out lies as facts no matter how many times the lies have been proven to be just what they are. He will hold a completely different standard for Brown compared to Dana. Stop wasting your breath and just ignore this troll.

Do not bother. The poster is an idiot and hypocrite. He will accuse you of the very things he is actively doing. He will impune motive on you and attribute things to you without any evidence. He will assert opinions as facts and flat out lies as facts no matter how many times the lies have been proven to be just what they are. He will hold a completely different standard for Brown compared to Dana. Stop wasting your breath and just ignore this troll.
Sound advice.

We had some talent but took a huge step back. It happens

And my previous post stated that the program is headed in the right direction. I’m happy with the Neal Brown hire. The previous head coach left us thin in spots, especially at the QB position. I’m looking forward to the future for the WVU football program.

Your "previous post" was just as stupid as your subsequent one. This thread is about the enormous line set for Saturday's game. Taking Route 33 (points) South to Norman is not headed in the "right direction" to anybody with an IQ above room temperature.

Yet again an Ohio State fan, tOSUGrad90 is on a WVU message board for no apparent reason spouting off on things WVU fans already know.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Well we now know why Clueless Coach RedBull left. He knew he had screwed the program,

It's a big part of it and Lyons would have likely fired him after the year with the Houston lifeboat not available then. I'm fine with how things worked out though...the million he paid WVU to leave helped pay off Gibson and the remaining assistants' contracts.

Reactions: Rootmaster
And my previous post stated that the program is headed in the right direction. I’m happy with the Neal Brown hire. The previous head coach left us thin in spots, especially at the QB position. I’m looking forward to the future for the WVU football program.

Sorry. Unfortunately I assumed sarcasm.

I agree on the direction

Your "previous post" was just as stupid as your subsequent one. This thread is about the enormous line set for Saturday's game. Taking Route 33 (points) South to Norman is not headed in the "right direction" to anybody with an IQ above room temperature.

you’ll have to forgive us non-blue bloods

unfortunately we don’t have generations of cheating behind us to prevent these blips...we actually have to recruit instead of buy/bribe our players

you’ll have to forgive us non-blue bloods

unfortunately we don’t have generations of cheating behind us to prevent these blips...we actually have to recruit instead of buy/bribe our players
Pathetic lie above. Has Ohio State's football program been on NCAA probation as recently as WVU's? I'll wait for your answer.

Two words: Andy Katzenmoyer
What trouble did Andy Katzenmoyer get himself or Ohio State in, exactly? He wasn't the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, but it isn't as if he had to be removed from the school for alleged academic fraud like some much more recent players who played at a school to the East that shall remain nameless.

Ohio State = Overated state. they haven't played anyone total joke always get exposed in the end
This must be Pride's 100th handle on this site. Exposed like in 2014, the very first CFP season? Come talk to me after Texass, your fake favorite team, has actually been invited to the CFP for the first time. #Boomer'sLittleBrother

What trouble did Andy Katzenmoyer get himself or Ohio State in, exactly? He wasn't the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, but it isn't as if he had to be removed from the school for alleged academic fraud like some much more recent players who played at a school to the East that shall remain nameless.

North Carolina?

Pathetic lie above. Has Ohio State's football program been on NCAA probation as recently as WVU's? I'll wait for your answer.

Freebies/Tat U is way worse than spider pads.

let’s just ignore that OSU suppressed/Smeared the shit out of what Maurice Clarett said, when it was THE EXACT SAME SHIT they were doing with Pryor.

Woody Hayes and Earle Bruce were some cheating assholes as well.

Sell your shit to someone who knows less than you. Go peddle that crap on the Mooshall board.

Reactions: WVUFanForever

Andy Katzenmoyer had a Tudor for breathing.

He made Chris Washburn look like a damn Nobel Laureate.

Andy Katzenmoyer had a Tudor for breathing.

He made Chris Washburn look like a damn Nobel Laureate.
It's hilarious to see an idiot who doesn't know the difference between "tudor" and "tutor" refer to somebody else as stupid. Did Katzenmoyer have to eat a Tudor's biscuit in order to breathe, moron? I'll take a "Ron" and a hash brown, please.

[laughing]

It's hilarious to see an idiot who doesn't know the difference between "tudor" and "tutor" refer to somebody else as stupid. Did Katzenmoyer have to eat a Tudor's biscuit in order to breathe, moron? I'll take a "Ron" and a hash brown, please.

[laughing]

One...my tablet Autocorrects. It actually tried to make “autocorrects” into “outcorrects,” but I caught it this time.

Two...when you’re getting clown stomped on a message board, go for the grammatical errors.

Is that the first or second chapter in “Message Board Arguing for Dummies?”

obviously I wouldn’t know, but it’s equally obvious you have it memorized.

Doubling down on stupidity is not your best course of action. You're attacking the intelligence of a guy who played at Ohio State more than 20 years ago to make a point that only makes sense to you. Because the State of Ohio has a large population and many Division I-level athletes, Ohio State does not have to take nearly as many Juco players and others with academic issues as WVU does. Your breakfast has been served.

One...my tablet Autocorrects. It actually tried to make “autocorrects” into “outcorrects,” but I caught it this time.

Two...when you’re getting clown stomped on a message board, go for the grammatical errors.

Is that the first or second chapter in “Message Board Arguing for Dummies?”

obviously I wouldn’t know, but it’s equally obvious you have it memorized.
Did it autocorrect tosugrad to dumbass?

About WVU being a 34-point underdog to Oklahoma. Illinois was a 31-point underdog but still beat Wisconsin.

18 to 22 year olds are unpredictable, on a football field, in an automobile, with someone of the opposite gender, hell, walking down the street staring at their iPhone!

I saw where WVU's 4-game schedule segment ending with the Baylor game put the Mountaineers against teams with a combined 22-4 record. After Baylor, for the rest of the season, the WVU foes have a combined 14-12 record.

So there's hope that my alma mater can get a few victories. Bowl eligibility will be touch and go, but it's not impossible yet.

How did that plan work out for you?

With this game, not well. But I did take Kansas to cover so it offset.

Also picked Illinois to cover and Michigan to lose. Lost on North Carolina.

Came out just slightly ahead.

You win some, you lose some.

Doubling down on stupidity is not your best course of action. You're attacking the intelligence of a guy who played at Ohio State more than 20 years ago to make a point that only makes sense to you. Because the State of Ohio has a large population and many Division I-level athletes, Ohio State does not have to take nearly as many Juco players and others with academic issues as WVU does. Your breakfast has been served.

If breakfast = your stupidity, then thanks it was delicious as always

ADVERTISEMENT