ADVERTISEMENT

32,000 +/-

roadtrasheer

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 10, 2016
Parkersburg
Thats how much the state of Washington will be paying for the ILLEGAL alien that shot at the police, for how long we dont know yet .wonder what all that money could do to help with education in this country?
The 32,000 came from a Google search & that was a federal estimate in 2015 thats why i put the plus or minus...

There is a cost to all the freedoms you enjoy. It is unfortunate today's society has become "how much did it cost"? when it comes to the functioning of our government. Bottom line, anyone accused of a crime in the country has the opportunity to legal representation as they are innocent until proven guilty. The country spends way more on Public Defenders and to detain legal citizens than illegal aliens. It is unfortunate this country has an illegal aliens problem (and needs addressed) but if they get into trouble, our constitution which the government has to follow and citizens need to respect dictates what can be done. Period.

The country needs to improve laws in which it operates in the most efficient manner while keeping the values of the constitution for all persons in the US and that starts with tax policy. Have the proper tax policy that not only can be a stimulus to the economy but also pays for all the services the country needs. That is the first problem as we don't have a good tax policy due to this country being put on the wrong path since 1984 in this aspect.

I'm wasting my time writing this but regardless, it is the core problem of many other problems in this country.

There is a cost to all the freedoms you enjoy. It is unfortunate today's society has become "how much did it cost"? when it comes to the functioning of our government. Bottom line, anyone accused of a crime in the country has the opportunity to legal representation as they are innocent until proven guilty. The country spends way more on Public Defenders and to detain legal citizens than illegal aliens. It is unfortunate this country has an illegal aliens problem (and needs addressed) but if they get into trouble, our constitution which the government has to follow and citizens need to respect dictates what can be done. Period.

The country needs to improve laws in which it operates in the most efficient manner while keeping the values of the constitution for all persons in the US and that starts with tax policy. Have the proper tax policy that not only can be a stimulus to the economy but also pays for all the services the country needs. That is the first problem as we don't have a good tax policy due to this country being put on the wrong path since 1984 in this aspect.

I'm wasting my time writing this but regardless, it is the core problem of many other problems in this country.

My God, you are one stupid racist piece of shit!

Thats how much the state of Washington will be paying for the ILLEGAL alien that shot at the police, for how long we dont know yet .wonder what all that money could do to help with education in this country?
The 32,000 came from a Google search & that was a federal estimate in 2015 thats why i put the plus or minus...
Yeah well, you'll have that.

I believe innocent till proven guilty, i also believe we need to stop illegal immigration....if they dont respect the immigration laws what makes people think they would respect our gun laws or any other law ...oh what we can just make another law to take all guns ..

Not getting an argument from me nor many other people on the simple fact that the country needs to do better stopping illegal immigration. Building a wall on the border is not it. Electing politicians with the wrong direction but put forth in their platforms nothing but crap that gets a positive response from people that don't know better isn't it. But I will sternly maintain this country has bigger problems than illegal immigration and am glad most of the country rejected the lies of the past months about the "caravan". Too bad the president took it too far and sent troops to the border to lay barb wire.

Reactions: bamaEER
Not getting an argument from me nor many other people on the simple fact that the country needs to do better stopping illegal immigration. Building a wall on the border is not it. Electing politicians with the wrong direction but put forth in their platforms nothing but crap that gets a positive response from people that don't know better isn't it. But I will sternly maintain this country has bigger problems than illegal immigration and am glad most of the country rejected the lies of the past months about the "caravan". Too bad the president took it too far and sent troops to the border to lay barb wire.
As a country we have many problems, but i think we need to control our borders, a wall in some places & technology in others, & law makers need to step up & change laws ...but its a political game to the politicians on both sides

Reactions: WVUBRU
As a country we have many problems, but i think we need to control our borders, a wall in some places & technology in others, & law makers need to step up & change laws ...but its a political game to the politicians on both sides
I agree full. We already have walls in places and technology and other protections in others. Things need to be improved along those lines. But a wall across the entire border and yelling that Mexico was going to pay for it was a con and a stunt which too many people bought. Thank goodness they didn't buy the same type of stunt with the caravan but unfortunately, that isn't going to help the military that won't be home for the holidays due to their president playing with their lives for a political stunt.

Reactions: bamaEER
Every dam leaks, every one.

I agree full. We already have walls in places and technology and other protections in others. Things need to be improved along those lines. But a wall across the entire border and yelling that Mexico was going to pay for it was a con and a stunt which too many people bought. Thank goodness they didn't buy the same type of stunt with the caravan but unfortunately, that isn't going to help the military that won't be home for the holidays due to their president playing with their lives for a political stunt.
Alot of ways to make Mexico pay . Something has to get done , every president back to Reagan harped about it , hopefully it gets done

Not bad

Then you blew it all to Hell.

A leak ....its a flood & it can be fixed, in my life time there has not been a president not say it shouldn't be addressed while campaigning....im 47
Remember that aid that Trump wanted to cut off to the countries where the migrants are originating from? Much of that aid was to improve conditions there so that they won't want/need to come here. We need to work to improve their economies/provide work for those people so that they'll stay in their own countries. Fix the problem instead to treating the symptom. It's not easy but imo that's the direction that we need to work towards.

I believe innocent till proven guilty, i also believe we need to stop illegal immigration....if they dont respect the immigration laws what makes people think they would respect our gun laws or any other law ...oh what we can just make another law to take all guns ..
The majority of folks coming across the border are looking for more security or financial benefit. Most of them want to keep their heads down and work. I don't say that to defend illegal immigration, but that's the truth of the matter. That's part of why I think the solution, or at least part of it, is to remove the financial advantage by going after employers. The only solution I can think of to help with the security part is to fight the security problems where those folks are fleeing. We are cutting aid to those places though. Maybe we've deemed that they aren't effectively fighting those problems with our aid money. I don't know. As long as the problems persist in those countries, we are going to have people trying to flee those places.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I have worked on jobs where they used illegal laborers, not all of them are bad folks but some are ...i understand why the good ones are here & i truly feel bad for them , but i have to obey our laws ...they should to & i agree 100% hit the employer in the pocket..break them

Please explain your tax policy? I'm all ears. I think our tax policy is wrong too.

Please explain your tax policy? I'm all ears. I think our tax policy is wrong too.
my tax policy? I don't tax anyone. I don't have one.

I've spent too many posts on here over close to 20 years talking on this subject and I'm not kicking that dead horse anymore. I will comment on topics I feel like it but won't post my opinion on something so vast as tax policy as a whole. You can pick up parts of it when I do comment.

my tax policy? I don't tax anyone. I don't have one.

I've spent too many posts on here over close to 20 years talking on this subject and I'm not kicking that dead horse anymore. I will comment on topics I feel like it but won't post my opinion on something so vast as tax policy as a whole. You can pick up parts of it when I do comment.
A sales tax is what I'm for. I'm guessing that is similar for you and , for the record, I don't remember ever seeing yours. Sorry to bother you.

A sales tax is what I'm for. I'm guessing that is similar for you and , for the record, I don't remember ever seeing yours. Sorry to bother you.
No, I'm very much against a national sales tax or a flat tax or anything else that you may support in terms of taxes. It has been established I don't agree with you on much with fiscal political discussions.

I support a progressive Income Tax but ours is very much broken at the moment due to politicians putting forth policies that is good for those that contribute to their campaigns and not good for the health of most Americans and the country as a whole.

People that fall for the same thing, over and over and can easily get worked up.
Well then ,i don't fall for things, i do read other people's opinions even if im sure i wont agree, not for arguments sake incase im not seeing everything, i dont agree with any one political party on every issue. But i do think our borders need to be protected & every president before trump thought so to

No, I'm very much against a national sales tax or a flat tax or anything else that you may support in terms of taxes. It has been established I don't agree with you on much with fiscal political discussions.

I support a progressive Income Tax but ours is very much broken at the moment due to politicians putting forth policies that is good for those that contribute to their campaigns and not good for the health of most Americans and the country as a whole.
OK,.

Well then ,i don't fall for things, i do read other people's opinions even if im sure i wont agree, not for arguments sake incase im not seeing everything, i dont agree with any one political party on every issue. But i do think our borders need to be protected & every president before trump thought so to
Right. Our borders are protected, but whatevs. To each, their own. Time to go hit an early happy hour and suck down some Sam Seasonals.

Since 1984? Hahaha good lord.

How much wealth has been created since 84 do you think?

The internet came about because of those tax policies you loon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT