ADVERTISEMENT

26 of WVU's

BurninDownTheCouch

All-Conference
Jan 16, 2006
Saint Albans
31 basketball games will be nationally televised on the ESPNs, and CBS. The other 5 will be regional on AT&T Sportsnet(old Root Sports Pittsburgh).......

Marshall, you still on Al Jazeera or Facebook? Are any of your games on some live media source?

Reactions: Motown Mounty
I don't think any of their games last year were on real television, but maybe since they "are back" as dantoni put it, there's hope for this year......but I doubt it. Not much interest for the networks to broadcast games of a team that has never, ever won a game in the NCAA tourney, hasn't even been invited since the 70's and schedules the likes of Concord College in a regular season matchup.

Last edited:
31 basketball games will be nationally televised on the ESPNs, and CBS. The other 5 will be regional on AT&T Sportsnet(old Root Sports Pittsburgh).......

Marshall, you still on Al Jazeera or Facebook? Are any of your games on some live media source?

That's just 26 opportunities for the rest of the country to see you buffoons throw quarters at coaches and watch Spongebob stumble his drunk ass around the court.

That's just 26 opportunities for the rest of the country to see you buffoons throw quarters at coaches and watch Spongebob stumble his drunk ass around the court.

I think what you meant to say was that's 26 times WVU will represent the state in a national spotlight, 26 times to impress potential recruits with our brand, and 26 times for the commentators to heap praise on one of the winningest active coaches.

I think what you meant to say was that's 26 times WVU will represent the state in a national spotlight, 26 times to impress potential recruits with our brand, and 26 times for the commentators to heap praise on one of the winningest active coaches.

Please don't rep the state by flipping the middle finger and throwing quarters at coaches

Please don't rep the state by flipping the middle finger and throwing quarters at coaches

Being that the coach in question went so far as to fake a court side heart attack while he was Marshall's coach, I wouldn't be surprised if he faked the whole coin thing at the Coliseum. That being said, I don't condone some of the over exuberant antics we've seen from some of our worse "fans".

Being that the coach in question went so far as to fake a court side heart attack while he was Marshall's coach, I wouldn't be surprised if he faked the whole coin thing at the Coliseum. That being said, I don't condone some of the over exuberant antics we've seen from some of our worse "fans".
Was at game
No coin was thrown
No coin was ever found
Coach is a drama queen....perfect for Moo U.

I saw where the herd has 3 games on the Cartoon Network

I saw where the herd has 3 games on the Cartoon Network
Well, one things for certain... I don't think we have to worry about the Herd being involved in the latest college basketball scandal. If they were involved, then they got ripped off pretty badly with those cats on the floor.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Well, one things for certain... I don't think we have to worry about the Herd being involved in the latest college basketball scandal. If they were involved, then they got ripped off pretty badly with those cats on the floor.
havent been here for a few days.......how did your tournament go?

havent been here for a few days.......how did your tournament go?
It wasn't too bad, but they had the holes setup in the toughest spots on every hole, making it tough to play, even for the Big Hole. Our team did okay, finishing 3rd out of 19 teams. We only shot a 7 under, which should tell you how tough they had it setup. The winning team, however, was 14 under. Nobody stood a chance against them though, as they had two current college golfers (Grand Valley State & Oakland U) and one local high school golfer who's one of the best in the area. I played pretty good for the first 6 or 7 holes, but felt like shit after that, due to having minor surgery the previous day. I probably shouldn't have played, but there's only a few weeks left in the season, so had to get it in before the snow begins to fall.

It wasn't too bad, but they had the holes setup in the toughest spots on every hole, making it tough to play, even for the Big Hole. Our team did okay, finishing 3rd out of 19 teams. We only shot a 7 under, which should tell you how tough they had it setup. The winning team, however, was 14 under. Nobody stood a chance against them though, as they had two current college golfers (Grand Valley State & Oakland U) and one local high school golfer who's one of the best in the area. I played pretty good for the first 6 or 7 holes, but felt like shit after that, due to having minor surgery the previous day. I probably shouldn't have played, but there's only a few weeks left in the season, so had to get it in before the snow begins to fall.
my course used to have a "tough pin" tourney in March....sometimes the pro and I would put the pin in the fringes

I'll just leave this here
Huggs just took the Heart Attack faking terd at his word. No coin, penny or quarter, was ever found because it was never thrown. Huggs is a boss and he did the right thing, out of respect, for a fellow coach. Unfortunatley, he was a whiny drama c*nt coach.... but hey, who knew....until Marshla hired him. LOL

Reactions: countryroads89
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT