ADVERTISEMENT

25 points in 4 games kept FAU alive. UConn won by 67!

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
If UConn and Florida Atlantic meet in the March Madness title game it will be the unbeatable team against the unbelievable team!

UConn beat 13 Iona by 24, 5 Saint Mary’s by 15, Gonzaga by 28. Total margin of 67 points! No one is coming close to UConn in a March Madness where 1, 2 (except for Texas) and 3 seeds lost! And 3 of the 4 seeds, too. All except UConn. Only ONE 9 seed has ever made the Final Four before Florida Atlantic did. Wichita State in 2013.

Florida Atlantic beat 8 seed Memphis by 1, 16 seed Fairleigh Dickinson by 8, 4 seed Tennessee by 13, 3 seed Kansas State by 3. That’s a combined margin of 25 points.

NO 1 seed, NO 3 seed but TWO 5 seeds, and one 6 and 9 seeds.

Still alive:
2 seed Texas
4 seed Connecticut
5 seed Miami
5 seed San Diego
6 seed Creighton
9 seed Florida Atlantic

If 2 seed Texas and 5 seed San Diego State lose Sunday (in this March Madness, who knows?), then EVERY 1, 2 and 3 seeds are OUT, and three of 4 seeds with only UConn left as the highest seed AND the largest target on it back!

FIVE times in history an 11 seed has made the Final Four. 1986 LSU, 2006 George Mason, 2011 Virginia Commonwealth, 2018 Chicago Loyola, 2021 UCLA. That’s the lowest seed to ever make the Final Four.

SUNDAY GAMES
2:20 pm CBS 6 Creighton vs. 5 San Diego State
5:05 pm CBS 5 seed Miami vs. 2 seed Texas

Cfe is the most desperate attention seeking white ever!
Seems to be working. I get the most responses ever. So I win. You know all I care about is providing information for those who don't know it about WVU, the Big 12 or sports in general. And getting information. I appreciate when others provide FACTS, as I do. I will NEVER understand those who whine and attack the messenger. Oh, that's right, kill the messenger goes back a long way, to the Greeks!

Seems to be working. I get the most responses ever. So I win. You know all I care about is providing information for those who don't know it about WVU, the Big 12 or sports in general. And getting information. I appreciate when others provide FACTS, as I do. I will NEVER understand those who whine and attack the messenger. Oh, that's right, kill the messenger goes back a long way, to the Greeks!
Your family is so ashamed of you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT