ADVERTISEMENT

22 class hopes

Volatility

Senior
Jun 27, 2018
Charleston WV
www.equitysciences.com
I was really hoping Brown would take advantage of some of these coaching changes and scoop up a few decommits... It doesnt look like that is happening, we still have a bit on transfers, but losing out on a few in the 22 class and with all the recent transfers out, Brown is going to have to step it up some in recruiting to offset the performance on the field if he wants to maintain support for the next year or two..

It turned out Zeiqui Lawton did transfer to WVU, which is good to hear. I heard about that a few months ago, as I posted here, but we still need OL, LB, DL, S, CB, WR transfers... MUltiple players at some positions too..

Hoping Nicco can help flip Devaughn Mortimer, which we desperately need another WR or two in this 22 class. After next year our WR core will be EXTREMELY thin...

I know we have till Feb, but I suppose I was hoping for a slightly bigger class this year then just 18 or so HS players.. 22-23 HS + 6-9 transfers was my hope, but its not looking like that will happen. Fingers Crossed, Brown is able to pull a bigger class this year, that will help fill in some gaps next year, lord knows we need it.

Its been an incredibly long & emotionally draining day, so Im probably just being overly negative.... I suppose even optimists have bad days :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT