ADVERTISEMENT

2018-19: Looks to be a another banner year for MU sports

another Bowl victory and NCAA win in the works!

Watch for disappointment and unusual losses to top 5 of CUSA football. Look ready when you begin another 30 plus streak of not making the NCAA.

I noticed you only stated 'win'. I guess getting WVU possibly in the 2nd round again tempered your excitement.
Last time I saw my beloved Cousins they were getting run over by a 7-5 Utes bunch! But that was last year, I'm very optimistic that the Mounties will have something for a fine Vols squad that was winless in their conference.

Last time I saw my beloved Cousins they were getting run over by a 7-5 Utes bunch! But that was last year, I'm very optimistic that the Mounties will have something for a fine Vols squad that was winless in their conference.
So you didn't watch the NCAA tournament game were WVU ran the terds of the court?

So you didn't watch the NCAA tournament game were WVU ran the terds of the court?
Hey, simpleton: If you are going to play the role of grammar cop, as you have done in the football season approaching thread, then perhaps, you should proofread your own stupid posts. Just a thought, pin head....

They might get the first if that transfer QB works out. They've got just about everyone else back. I don't keep up with the basketball program enough to hazard a guess.
Yeah, I'd be less than truthful if I said that I wasn't worried about the QB position. The kid from Wagner has all the measurable but no D-1 experience. We'll see!

I hope so.

With all the Hell Huntington has had to deal with in the past half decade due to heroin, something positive for the city to get behind would be a good thing.

I hope so.

With all the Hell Huntington has had to deal with in the past half decade due to heroin, something positive for the city to get behind would be a good thing.
Drugs are crushing all of Applachia, rampant in Eastern Kentucky and all over WV. Not sure why!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT