ADVERTISEMENT

2015 Football Season Tickets Now on Sale

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
2015 Football Season Tickets Now on Sale[/B]

MORGANTOWN, W.Va. - (March 12, 2015) -[/B] West Virginia University 2015 football season tickets are now on sale to fans who did not have season tickets in 2014.

Season tickets are priced at $395 for the Mountaineers' seven-game home schedule, featuring matchups with Maryland and Big 12 Conference foes Texas, Oklahoma State, Texas Tech and Iowa State.

Available tickets are located in the Orange and Gold Zone sections. Seat locations in the Orange Zone require a $125 per seat Mountaineer Athletic Club (MAC) annual contribution. Available Gold Zone seats are located in the upper level on the east and west sides of Milan Puskar Stadium and require a $250 per seat MAC contribution.

A limited number of tickets in the Green Zone also are available, including season tickets in the Family FunZone in section 133. Season tickets in the Green Zone and Family FunZone do not require a per seat Mountaineer Athletic Club (MAC) contribution. For a seating chart, visit WVUsports.com.

New season ticket holders will have the option to select their own seats using an interactive seating website during the Optional Seat Selection process in June. If fans choose not to participate in the Optional Seat Selection process, then the best available seats within the qualified section will be assigned by a MAC representative.

Priority will be given to renewing season ticket holders and MAC members with new season ticket holders receiving seat selection times after renewals have been completed.

New season ticket orders can be made by calling 1-800-WVU GAME or in person at the Mountaineer Ticket Office at the WVU Coliseum. Payment must be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.

Fans interested in premium seating options can contact the Mountaineer Athletic Club at 1-800-433-2072.

Renewing season ticket holders can renew their tickets online at WVUGAME.com or by returning their priority renewal order form to the Mountaineer Ticket Office. The priority deadline is Friday, May 1.

West Virginia's season gets underway Saturday, Sept. 5, against Georgia Southern at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium.

"New season ticket holders will have the option to select their own seats using an interactive seating website during the Optional Seat Selection process in June. If fans choose not to participate in the Optional Seat Selection process, then the best available seats within the qualified section will be assigned by a MAC representative. "

Not that I'd attend more than a game or two per season....a couple of season tickets would be nice (so I could gift games to friends /family still home).

I'll wait until the OSS process kicks in (June). I refuse to purchase tickets without knowing EXACTLY where my seats would be (it is 2015). Hopefully, you don't have to purchase .donate a colored section BEFORE you know the available seats.

ADVERTISEMENT