ADVERTISEMENT

200 billion dollar tax hike starts today....

You already said that. Got anything else to add or just want to keep crying?
I like how arguing against tariffs and for free trade agreements is now considered crying because it disputes Daddy Trump. Sad!

lmao. How did Europe bow? Mexico? Don't believe all the propaganda bullshit you see/hear.
Funny, Germany renegotiated, mexico did, Canada will. China will be harder. Maybe you should not believe the bullshit on CNN or MSNBC.

Funny, Germany renegotiated, mexico did, Canada will. China will be harder. Maybe you should not believe the bullshit on CNN or MSNBC.
Renegotiated how? Should be easy to point to.

Haven't watched/read CNN or MSNBC in years.

I like how arguing against tariffs and for free trade agreements is now considered crying because it disputes Daddy Trump. Sad!
It is when you know there isn’t a chance of the bell being unrung are zero. Sound like Hillary at this point

It is when you know there isn’t a chance of the bell being unrung are zero. Sound like Hillary at this point
Yes, everyone that realizes how stupid this trade war is, is basically Hillary. Good one. lol. The name calling has begun.

Yes, everyone that realizes how stupid this trade war is, is basically Hillary. Good one. lol. The name calling has begun.
Sorry, when I think you’re resorting to behaving like a petulant child, I’ll just LoL instead. Hold your breath and stomp your feet, that’ll show him.

Yea, continue to take it out of context. You’re bitching about TPP incessantly, which wasn’t happening under her either, is akin to Hillary whining about well, basically everything.

You’re bitching about the tariffs are warranted. We should have gone in another direction. We didn’t. Might as well root for us to win now.

You’re bitching about the tariffs are warranted. We should have gone in another direction. We didn’t. Might as well root for us to win now.
This makes no sense to me whatsoever. I won't root for us to harm ourselves. I'll stomp my feet, pout, be with HER and bitch until this nonsense finally ends. Would be nice if Trump's voters did the same. They might actually influence him and the GOP.

Reactions: WVUBRU
This makes no sense to me whatsoever. I won't root for us to harm ourselves. I'll stomp my feet, pout, be with HER and bitch until this nonsense finally ends. Would be nice if Trump's voters did the same. They might actually influence him and the GOP.
Have fun in your non-productive approach. You’re doing the lords work my son.

And you should have just wrote in Mitt.

Have fun in your non-productive approach. You’re doing the lords work my son.

And you should have just wrote in Mitt.
A write in stood a chance eyeroll.com

Thanks for the support for me to continue my online foot stomping!! Hopefully your productive approach of rooting for the awful thing to work pays off!!

A write in stood a chance eyeroll.com

Thanks for the support for me to continue my online foot stomping!! Hopefully your productive approach of rooting for the awful thing to work pays off!!
Would have been able to maintain your dignity at least. I guess if you can rationalize voting for her though, you lost that shit long ago.

ADVERTISEMENT