ADVERTISEMENT

2 tix for sale Charleston area. Grandson sick so can’t make it.

With rain in the forecast and the terrible opponent you could literally scalp tickets for $25 a ticket in upper level an hour before kickoff. If you wait 5 minutes until kickoff you will get in for $10 today. Upper level tickets left over will be almost given away. It will still be mostly packed.

With rain in the forecast and the terrible opponent you could literally scalp tickets for $25 a ticket in upper level an hour before kickoff. If you wait 5 minutes until kickoff you will get in for $10 today. Upper level tickets left over will be almost given away. It will still be mostly packed.

That didn’t help haha.. nah I was just trying to get rid of them. I don’t sell tix often so wasn’t sure what to ask. I paid 80 for both.

Your best bet is to put them on stubhub or seat geek if your far from Morgantown and lower your cost. Make sure next time you don’t pay $80 upper level for Youngstown State. I hate to see you not get anything for those tickets. It’s ridiculous how these online companies try to rip off sports fans with overpriced tickets + fees, taxes.

Your best bet is to put them on stubhub or seat geek if your far from Morgantown and lower your cost. Make sure next time you don’t pay $80 upper level for Youngstown State. I hate to see you not get anything for those tickets. It’s ridiculous how these online companies try to rip off sports fans with overpriced tickets + fees, taxes.

I think we’re gonna go on up and try to tough it out.

I would go as well. You paid $80 for the tickets. Go and enjoy WVU football. Kickoff not until 6pm. Tailgating will suck anyway with rain. You won’t need tailgating today. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT