ADVERTISEMENT

1ST GAME TOMORROW BUT SOME WOULD RATHER TALK ABOUT FIRING/HIRING

Dana and Fraud. Those posts are worthless. We haven't played one game this year. Get with the program or STFU.[WVU]

Now you lookie here Sonny.................you ain't got but 4 posts under your belt. You da one that needs to get with the program! :cop: :football: :100points: :flush: The football Po Po watching you 100% of the time...............even when you hiding in the stool. Besides, where are you reading enything about haring and faring?
Warez

Last edited:
Texas...I don't know but for a guy with four total (that's the number of fingers on one hand) posts you have got to admit he has spunk. He also has quite the tough guy attitude. I mean, really impressed with his logic and presentation!

Last edited:
Dana and Fraud. Those posts are worthless. We haven't played one game this year. Get with the program or STFU.[WVU]

Not in America. The First Amendment applies to those you do not agree with. As long as the discussions are civil -- you flunked that test -- I say let's discuss WVU sports ad infinitum.

And yet, the most important right now is how WVU does against Missouri.
All WVU fans want the Mountaineers to win. The larger the margin the happier we'll all be.

STFU has no place in society or on this board.

M assacre Missouri

O bliterate Youngstown

U nnerve BYU

N euter Kansas State

T rample Texas Tech

A nnihilate TCU

I mpale Oklahoma State

N ail Kansas

E radicate Texas

E rectile dysfunction Oklahoma

R oll over Iowa State

S uffocate Baylor

Texas...I don't know but for a guy with four total (that's the number of fingers on one hand) posts you have got to admit he has spunk. He also has quite the tough guy attitude. I mean, really impressed with his logic and presentation!

The OP has been around for a long time under a previous name.

He supports our coach. Can't fault him for that.

Reactions: MountThis1

I completely agree.

Threads about threads regarding hiring/firing really put the focus on what I consider the big game (...of course the next game is always big) tomorrow.

The last thing we need, since we impact the game so much, are whimsical off topic threads.

The ultimate troll is to make a thread in BIG BOLD FONT about threads that talk about hiring and firing. So this thread, which I am bumping is indeed about hiring and firing. Its not ironic because I'm thinking it was intentional.

Reactions: torontoeers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT