ADVERTISEMENT

18 point choke job

Slurp, slurp, the WVU fans continue to cyber blow each other as they still can't recover from their Super Bowl hangover. Alabama, the #5 team in the NET, lost to Ohio State on a neutral floor, but Slow Biden continues to lie about Ohio State's "best win" as he posts in a hippie lettuce haze.

at least it wasn;t their Super Bowl.......they won that in overtime at home against a bad BIG 12 team.....still their best (and maybe last) win of the year
It was just a few days ago, when I was thinking Michigan pulled off the ultimate choke job by blowing a 15 point lead, but the used car salesman refused to allow Juwan much time to celebrate that accomplishment. Up 18? And lose? Massive choke job by the 3-9 Chokeyes.

It was just a few days ago, when I was thinking Michigan pulled off the ultimate choke job by blowing a 15 point lead, but the used car salesman refused to allow Juwan much time to celebrate that accomplishment. Up 18? And lose? Massive choke job by the 3-9 Chokeyes.
Every single post you make and thread you start on this WVU message board is about your obsessions: The Ohio State University and me. I own every one of the five remaining brain cells in your otherwise empty skull, shrimp. Let's review the Big Ten's current men's basketball standings:

14. Skunk Weasels

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT