ADVERTISEMENT

162 lies and distortions in a news conference. NPR fact checks former President Trump

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
Trump delivers. Top lying politician of all time? If not, then who is? I've seen many and no one even comes close.

162 lies and distortions in a news conference. NPR fact checks former President Trump

A team of NPR reporters and editors reviewed the transcript of his news conference and found at least 162 misstatements, exaggerations and outright lies in 64 minutes. That’s more than two a minute. It’s a stunning number for anyone – and even more problematic for a person running to lead the free world.

Ignore Moe. His ankle monitor is too tight and he's mad he can't get within a 1000 yards of an Elementary School.

Trump delivers. Top lying politician of all time? If not, then who is? I've seen many and no one even comes close.

A team of NPR reporters and editors reviewed the transcript of his news conference and found at least 162 misstatements, exaggerations and outright lies in 64 minutes. That’s more than two a minute. It’s a stunning number for anyone – and even more problematic for a person running to lead the free world.
He lies incessantly. That’s why I laughed hysterically when bifftards said “biff isn’t part of Qanon Project 2025”. Sure.

I have explained what Q was numerous times. People can go through it and decide for themselves what was right and what they got wrong.

After reading the below threads and after the last four years of Biden and Harris it would definitely not be honest to say they got everything wrong. Somethings yes. Everything no.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT