ADVERTISEMENT

13-9'd

I'm just shocked with his inability to bring in a good quarterback. Our last good quarterback was recruited by Stewart's coaching staff. When we hired Holgorsen as the HC, I never thought the program would struggle like hell with the quarterback position. That was the least of my worries. Turn out to be the Achilles heel.

We do have Will Grier next year who should be pretty damn good. But I'm mostly talking about high school recruits. No JUCOs or transfers, WVU just hasn't been able to recruit that good quarterback.

Reactions: GoWVU
When a player doesn't know that he can't touch an official, it's his coaches fault. For whatever reason, they were determined to try and bully the big kids on the block when they could have played toe to toe with them. The first half was embarrassing and pure stupidity. This team definitely shtt themselves on national tv. They were as unprepared to play tonight as any team I have ever seen.

Reactions: GoWVU
I'm just shocked with his inability to bring in a good quarterback. Our last good quarterback was recruited by Stewart's coaching staff. When we hired Holgorsen as the HC, I never thought the program would struggle like hell with the quarterback position. That was the least of my worries. Turn out to be the Achilles heel.

We do have Will Grier next year who should be pretty damn good. But I'm mostly talking about high school recruits. No JUCOs or transfers, WVU just hasn't been able to recruit that good quarterback.
The last freshman QB he got for us that started was...Ford Childress. We've had the worst recruiting luck with QBs. Our only saving grace has been transfers.

I'm convinced Dana's gone. Even last year at OU we weren't this unprepared. We just had some bad turnovers. Year before that we let a kickoff return kill us. Tonight we played like Dana had spent the week interviewing and not preparing for the game. The biggest questions are who else will go with him and who our sophomoric AD will go get to replace him with so much returning talent?

I'm convinced Dana's gone. Even last year at OU we weren't this unprepared. We just had some bad turnovers. Year before that we let a kickoff return kill us. Tonight we played like Dana had spent the week interviewing and not preparing for the game. The biggest questions are who else will go with him and who our sophomoric AD will go get to replace him with so much returning talent?
He's not going anywhere

Yes, there is gloom in Mudville this morning. I understand that. Mighty Casey has struck out. But, Holgs ain't going no where til he's ready......................and he ain't ready yet. I might also note that WV fans ain't got the jack to buy him out and Holgs ain't gonna quit a job that pays $75,000 a week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT