ADVERTISEMENT

11/10/17

IMATravelEER

Redshirting
Jan 2, 2008
What is the meaning on the patch Bob Huggins game shirt 11/10/17 It was posted a while back but no sure when. Thanks in advance

Not sure, but that was the date of the Texas A&M game, and there is a military insignia on the jacket so I'm guessing it was just a tribute the the military. Remember the game was played on an Air Force base.

Not sure, but that was the date of the Texas A&M game, and there is a military insignia on the jacket so I'm guessing it was just a tribute the the military. Remember the game was played on an Air Force base.
Yes I remember that game but unfortunately I repressed it back into my "id" Anyone over 50 will get that reference. Anyways, Thanks for the shoutback

Yes I remember that game but unfortunately I repressed it back into my "id" Anyone over 50 will get that reference. Anyways, Thanks for the shoutback
I think it's best placed into the id ... so many here take it to the super-ego and would criticize him for wearing the jacket for the sake of finding anything to criticize. Freud was very good at showing how our insecurities are masked in our criticisms. A very good read for anyone wanting to find out the reasons behind people always being critical is "Games People Play: The Basic Handbook of Transactional Analysis" by Eric Berne.

ADVERTISEMENT