ADVERTISEMENT

100% certain no one on the Left can answer this

atlkvb

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
If Joe biden's "record" votes during the '20 campaign were all legitimate, how is it that he's managed to lose virtually ALL of that record amount of support? As you look at the raw numbers, if he got 80 million votes (the most of any candidate in history) his current polling suggests he's retained none of that additional support! He now stands as THE most unpopular President after nearly two full years in office than anyone else since they've been measuring such popularity. How can this be?

Either he is without a doubt the worst President in history, or that "record" support was never legitimately there to begin with? Even if his record amount of support was legitimate, what is it he's done after just two years in office to alienate so many of the same people who put their hope in him by casting their well informed ballots for a change in the direction of the country from Trump's policies? Again, no one on the Left can or will explain this. However it is a fact they must come to terms with as we head towards a referendum on Biden's "record" victory less than 3 months from today.

Don't let the sycophant's in the main news media fool you. Democrats are not popular either, even though none of them owe their victories to Biden's "record" winning margins. They're about to be destroyed as a result of their own policies and they don't want Biden's help saving their jobs.

Imagine that?

excerpt:
The very same well-paid talking heads who've been telling you that "the walls are closing in" on Donald Trump since before he was inaugurated now want to convince you that their completely dispassionate and clear-headed analysis of the polling has proven to them that "the walls are closing in" on Republicans for the midterm elections.

Don't believe it... don't even listen to it.

Anyone on the Left of this forum please feel free to tell us why Democrats and Joe Biden are about to storm back into the same wild popularity they enjoyed with Biden's "record" victory? :rolleyes:

Reactions: phillya and 30CAT
What pisses me off is whenever they poll how unpopular I am, they never ask all of those dead folks or illegals who eagerly voted for me what they think?
iu

They don't ask anyone how creepy they really think you are either creepy Joe so just shut up!

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT
I don't understand why no one likes me when I can't even remember what the Hell I've done to piss all of you off?
iu

How 'bout just being a creepy 'ol Dude creepy Joe? No one likes a crusty, cranky, creepy old man! :mad:

Hey these popularity polls are just not fair! Everyone forgets I ran my whole campaign from a basement where I hardly met anybody, now all of a sudden I'm supposed to be so damn popular?
iu

No one bothered to come out and see you anyway creepy Joe so you should have just stayed in that damn basement 'ya know?

Go to Hell atl!
iu

Nope...I'm goin' to the polls in November 'ya angry creep!

Highly recommended....for those of you on the Left who think Trump or any of his family was corrupt....you should watch this....

My Son Hunter

If you think Trump was into Sex, money, and corrput business deals....I promise you won't be disappointed in how Hunter shows how it's done!
(based on a true story supported by an abandoned laptop)

ADVERTISEMENT