ADVERTISEMENT

#1 recruiting class......loaded with 4 and 5 star players

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
all the nil money in the world......big stadium.........and at the end of the year they will be in the same boat as 130 other teams......NOT national champs......and THAT is what certain folks on this board just can't get over.........how many millions of dollars to only score 3 points...against a team playing without several starters (heard that excuse before?)...of course it's to be expected if it takes an ahia state tuba player 5 years to learn how to dot an "I"

No matter how many reefers you smoke, you'll never be able to make having the #1 recruiting class, which Alabama used to have often, a bad thing. What a certain folk can't get over is that he's insanely jealous of big border brother to the Northwest. You hate us 'cause you ain't us.

No matter how many reefers you smoke, you'll never be able to make having the #1 recruiting class, which Alabama used to have often, a bad thing. What a certain folk can't get over is that he's insanely jealous of big border brother to the Northwest. You hate us 'cause you ain't us.
throw out the bait and you ALWAYS get a bite.......owned again......and the pitiful part is I spoke the truth, again and as always

You don't speak anything but gibberish, geezer. You've got your bong and weegie board out predicting the future but call it "truth" because you're a delusional imbecile. Enjoy that sh1t sandwich that I just served you for Sunday dinner. LOLOLOL

You don't speak anything but gibberish, geezer. You've got your bong and weegie board out predicting the future but call it "truth" because you're a delusional imbecile. Enjoy that sh1t sandwich that I just served you for Sunday dinner. LOLOLOL
O..W..N..E..D.

^^^ Ancient dumb a$$ has nothing left. I win!
the only thing you win is a coupon for half off a sheetz hot dog......buying your lunch there is the least you can do since you don't pay rent to leave your "office " there........do you get a tax credit for leaving your office engine running in case an ambulance goes quickly by?

the only thing you win is a coupon for half off a sheetz hot dog......buying your lunch there is the least you can do since you don't pay rent to leave your "office " there........do you get a tax credit for leaving your office engine running in case an ambulance goes quickly by?
It's so easy to make my puppet on a string dance. As you obsess with enormous butt hurt and jealousy over Ohio State's fantastic recruiting class, let me congratulate you on reeling in Evan Powell, a defensive lineman from Maryland. Y'all nudged out a whole host of MAC schools to secure Powell's commitment. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL at you.

It's so easy to make my puppet on a string dance. As you obsess with enormous butt hurt and jealousy over Ohio State's fantastic recruiting class, let me congratulate you on reeling in Evan Powell, a defensive lineman from Maryland. Y'all nudged out a whole host of MAC schools to secure Powell's commitment. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL at you.
your 4 and 5 star players did real good last year now didn;t they.......if the coaches want him that;s good enough for me........that " fantasic" recruiting class will gag and choke just like the other 4 and 5 star classes did.....deal with it while munching your sheetz hot dog

your 4 and 5 star players did real good last year now didn;t they.......if the coaches want him that;s good enough for me........that " fantasic" recruiting class will gag and choke just like the other 4 and 5 star classes did.....deal with it while munching your sheetz hot dog
Even in a down year, Ohio State still won more games, and finished the season higher ranked, than the Old & Fold Blew, but congrats on finally cracking the Top 25 in one poll...LOLOLOL at delusional, dumb a$$ you.

Even in a down year, Ohio State still won more games, and finished the season higher ranked, than the Old & Fold Blew, but congrats on finally cracking the Top 25 in one poll...LOLOLOL at delusional, dumb a$$ you.
"down year"
[banana][banana][banana][banana][banana]you big time stud programs with all the bucks and all the players don't get down years ambulance chaser.......' we don't rebuild we reload".......yeh....reload and miss....again

^^^ Combined college football and basketball winning percentages during the past 10 years

LMAO!

ten years...whoopty do.......I'll bet I could pick a different 10 years with a different result........try between 2000-2010
A different result? If you mean that WVU's winning percentage for football and basketball was higher than tOSU's during that decade, then you're even more high and delusional than I ever thought before. You have nothing better to do, so go ahead and research it, and prepare yourself to be very disappointed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT