ADVERTISEMENT

1 for 12

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
In Connecticut.

Was it the lighting? Hard rims? Too many fouls?

Or simply the referees cheated you again?

Somebody help me out here, as the cousin's excuse book is a rather long read.

Who in this forum do you see making excuses ? SnowSled and myself have already stated that our team is not good this year. That's pointing to facts, not making excuses.

Yep, Buzzkill has done a 180 since having posted (and pounded his chest) in the preseason, ESPiN's flawed formula for assessing the strength of college basketball teams. The Old Fold & Blew were No. 6 in the Nation, according to ESPiN's concoction. He!!, some clown with a "Pride" handle posted over-and-over again on the main board that WVU was a "title contender" and a favorite to make it to the Final Four. Perhaps, "Pride" meant the CBI's Final Four.

Yeah, I remember the buzzard making that post back in what, July?

He was so proud, well, until the season started.

Who in this forum do you see making excuses ? SnowSled and myself have already stated that our team is not good this year. That's pointing to facts, not making excuses.
Want to hear some " excuses"? Why doesn't WVU play Marshall every year in Charleston anymore?

Reactions: Humptod
Everyone knows you don't poke Huggy Bear. Doctrine Dan learned that the hard way. That's a fact, not an excuse.

Everyone knows you don't poke Huggy Bear. Doctrine Dan learned that the hard way. That's a fact, not an excuse.
Dan: " Let's play home and home".
Bob: " I'm not afraid of playing anybody but this game hurts our RPI and nobody wants to see it".
WVU party line: " Don't poke Huggy Bear"..
MU party line: This is theatre of the Absurd, it's just a basketball game".

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Don't poke tHuggy Bear because his fat a$$ might implode. He's so big and bad that he's never won a national championship, or even made it to the title game.

Don't poke tHuggy Bear because his fat a$$ might implode. He's so big and bad that he's never won a national championship, or even made it to the title game.
I have always had a degree of respect for Huggy, as he is somewhat of an original character! But not playing MU in Charleston is just wrong, game had a 30 year history and to cancel it over an perceived " insult" is just small.

I have always had a degree of respect for Huggy, as he is somewhat of an original character! But not playing MU in Charleston is just wrong, game had a 30 year history and to cancel it over an perceived " insult" is just small.

I will jog your memory a bit since it seems you have forgotten half of the facts. D'Antoni was suggesting two games every year. One in Charleston and the other in Huntington one year, and one in Charleston and the other in Morgantown the next year. But he wouldn't let it go at that, he had to top it off by saying that if WVU didn't agree with that it meant they were afraid of Marshall. As Huggins said, "that's laughable. Let em find someone else to play".

If D'Antoni had not been so foolish with his rhetoric the annual game in Charleston would probably still be played to this day and beyond.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
...and in three months the "excuses" will be just as disingenuous as they have always been!
there are no "excuses". Your ad and foolball coach shot off their potty mouths about "home and home" when the cows have never beaten WVU...your former coach put on a chicken suit to remind us that he was scared....and your present basketball coach is a frustrated nba guy who can't stay off social media and would rather say Huggs is scared than to face the fact that the herd isn't as good as WVU....too bad because the herd would have had a small modicum of a chance if we played this year....advice....tell your athletic dept to shut up and quit poking the bear......and maybe....just maybe...before we die you might get another shot

there are no "excuses". Your ad and foolball coach shot off their potty mouths about "home and home" when the cows have never beaten WVU...your former coach put on a chicken suit to remind us that he was scared....and your present basketball coach is a frustrated nba guy who can't stay off social media and would rather say Huggs is scared than to face the fact that the herd isn't as good as WVU....too bad because the herd would have had a small modicum of a chance if we played this year....advice....tell your athletic dept to shut up and quit poking the bear......and maybe....just maybe...before we die you might get another shot[/QUO Please my old friend post a link to Bob in the Chicken Suit!

I will jog your memory a bit since it seems you have forgotten half of the facts. D'Antoni was suggesting two games every year. One in Charleston and the other in Huntington one year, and one in Charleston and the other in Morgantown the next year. But he wouldn't let it go at that, he had to top it off by saying that if WVU didn't agree with that it meant they were afraid of Marshall. As Huggins said, "that's laughable. Let em find someone else to play".

If D'Antoni had not been so foolish with his rhetoric the annual game in Charleston would probably still be played to this day and beyond.
So that was the perceived insult? You boys need to learn the world is a rough and tumble place!

So that was the perceived insult? You boys need to learn the world is a rough and tumble place!

Speaking of learning..............The whole Marshall athletic dept.could use a few lessons about diplomacy related to scheduling matters. History shows that "Bring your dog if you're skeert" and "home and home or none" type tactics have negative impacts when trying to schedule programs that are superior to your own.

Marshall football is 0 for 12 against WVU....not 1 for 12.....oh wait....you were talking about something else.....never mind....my bad.

Well then, that puts you and he in the same boat. Let's look at this fact in line with education. You supposedly have a degree from OSU (Oh Shit Urban) and Huggs has a degree from WVU -- Which of you has the biggest salary? Which of you has the highest recognition? Which of you is destined for the Coaches Hall of Fame?

Desperate FinTard strikes again! Unless you're tHuggs' son, what tHuggs makes or achieves doesn't help YOU at all, now does it? Moreover, all of his money won't help him when his overburdened pacemaker short circuits. Urban Meyer has accomplished more than tHuggs will ever achieve, and in a much shorter period of time. His wife is better lookin' than your wife, too, which means about as much tHuggs' salary means to me.

Desperate FinTard strikes again! Unless you're tHuggs' son, what tHuggs makes or achieves doesn't help YOU at all, now does it? Moreover, all of his money won't help him when his overburdened pacemaker short circuits. Urban Meyer has accomplished more than tHuggs will ever achieve, and in a much shorter period of time. His wife is better lookin' than your wife, too, which means about as much tHuggs' salary means to me.

How childish of you to bring wives into this--is your husband employed? Now that "urbie has left, who is going to supply your kneepads and mouthwash?

Have you ever wondered why you have 4,662 posts on a WVU board, but only 375 "likes?" It's because you suck as a poster, and your smack game is at prepubescent level. Gay smack? My God, you suck.

LMAO....say old bullshit frorm shit for brains...he tried to bring my family into his crap too...then resorts to the 'likes'.....honest to goodness....this guy is serious mentally handicapped.

Have you ever wondered why you have 4,662 posts on a WVU board, but only 375 "likes?" It's because you suck as a poster, and your smack game is at prepubescent level. Gay smack? My God, you suck.
Ooooh, did I hit a sore spot; you can dish it out but you sure can't take it. Are you crying now missy? You mention Gay smack and then use you suck to times in your reply--ironic huh?

Urbie come back, please come back, I'm like a train going off the track. Don't leave me, please don't leave me, don't leave me here in misery.

I'm sure you will like that one.

Last edited:
DDF
-------------------------------------------------
tOSU
Like I said before, your shit is weak.

Do you understand percentages, FinTard? Are you able to work a calculator with your knuckles scraping the ground? Let me help you out: 363/2,997 = 12%, and 376/4,665 = 8%. That's right, Old Fold & Blew fan, I have a higher percentage of likes than you do ON YOUR OWN BOARD, which is the point. Move along now, as your obsession with me is starting to reach the creepy level. After all, you respond to nobody else's posts on this board, and are resorting to "talking to yourself" by posting multiple times before receiving a response. Even sick stalker WVUFanForever, who I put on ignore several weeks ago, but continues to stalk me, is undoubtedly jealous of your obsession.

Do you understand percentages, FinTard? Are you able to work a calculator with your knuckles scraping the ground? Let me help you out: 363/2,997 = 12%, and 376/4,665 = 8%. That's right, Old Fold & Blew fan, I have a higher percentage of likes than you do ON YOUR OWN BOARD, which is the point. Move along now, as your obsession with me is starting to reach the creepy level. After all, you respond to nobody else's posts on this board, and are resorting to "talking to yourself" by posting multiple times before receiving a response. Even sick stalker WVUFanForever, who I put on ignore several weeks ago, but continues to stalk me, is undoubtedly jealous of your obsession.

Damn boy, you are a genius by those standards you are four % points smarter than me--way to go.

Further, it is not an obsession; it's a game that you keep losing. Is your mouth getting sore from putting your foot in it?

You keep "talking" to yourself, obsessed one. Let me type this s l o w l y, so that you will finally understand, butter knife: The four percentage point difference wouldn't matter much, if we were both WVU fans. I root against WVU, and am the No. 1 target on here of Old Fold & Blew fans, so my "like" count should be a helluva lot lower than yours. Fold & Blew fans like Slow Head would give a "like" faster to a delusional Pitt fan than they would me because I break their stones on here regularly. You should be getting "attaboys" on here often, just for stalking me every day, but you're so boring that you don't.

[laughing]

You keep "talking" to yourself, obsessed one. Let me type this s l o w l y, so that you will finally understand, butter knife: The four percentage point difference wouldn't matter much, if we were both WVU fans. I root against WVU, and am the No. 1 target on here of Old Fold & Blew fans, so my "like" count should be a helluva lot lower than yours. Fold & Blew fans like Slow Head would give a "like" faster to a delusional Pitt fan than they would me because I break their stones on here regularly. You should be getting "attaboys" on here often, just for stalking me every day, but you're so boring that you don't.

[laughing]
So you think getting or not getting likes is important? That indicates the shallowness of your thought process; limited. Likes indeed. Furthermore, the only stones broken on this forum are yours and you must love it as you keep stepping in your excrement and asking for more. The only attaboys I needare seeing you try to keep up with the subject matter. Does your husband know how much time you spend on here? He is probably in need of coffee; you better hop to it.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Even sick stalker WVUFanForever, who I put on ignore several weeks ago, but continues to stalk me, is undoubtedly jealous of your obsession.

Wait a second.....how can i continue to stalk you if you have me on ignore?

Every time you post you really do prove you are a shit-for-brains.

ADVERTISEMENT