Tuesday, January 1
Texas vs. Georgia

M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14
O verhelmed drenched Youngstown, 52-17
U nable to play North Carolina State because of Hurricane Florence
N asty defense against Kansas State, 35-6
T errific, then timid on offense against Texas Tech, 42-34
A ntsy time for fans, vs. Kansas!, 38-22
I ncomprehensible insanely indescribably inept offense against Iowa State, 14-30
N ailed Baylor, 58-14
E rectile dysfunctioned Texas on 2-point PAT, 42-41
E viscerated TCU, 47-10
R etching collapse at Oklahoma State, 41-45
S pectacular shootout but Oklahoma wins, 56-59

The more I worry about you Eers that more I’m thinking this is your way of dying in peace. Godspeed Eers.

Wednesday, December 26

TCU 10, California 7 (OT)

Friday, December 28

West Virginia vs. Syracuse

Iowa State vs. Washington State

Saturday, December 29

Oklahoma vs. Alabama

Monday, December 31

Oklahoma State vs. Missouri

Tuesday, January 1
Texas vs. Georgia

I guess the Baylor games doesn't count.

Matt Rhule is off the first chance he gets...

Even he can't stand all the negatively around Baylor....
He mentioned it maybe five times in his interview.

Eh, it's good to have conference teams win agin other conferences.
It's more fun being for something than against something. Maybe that's why I'm still kicking ass at the age of 86. And playing 130 rounds of golf in 2018 after 160 rounds in 2017. Optimists live longer than pessimists. Researchers proved that. So be miserable and die earlier. I prefer to be happy and live longer. And feel sorry for the pessimists and miserable "get off my lawn" posters.

Reactions: TexasforevEER
And that will do what for you? Getting a little weird that obsession with the Big 12-2=10 there FakeSportsWriter lol.
I think your characterizing this man as a "FAKE SportsWriter" is doing him a great injustice. He has served many years as a sports writer in Ohio and should not be subjected to such attacks (e.g. being FAKE) just because you are ignorant of his credentials and resume.

Reactions: Phil
Well ... I'd rather see the Big XII teams win than lose, all things being equal. Keeps the talking heads off our backs.

And playing 130 rounds of golf in 2018 after 160 rounds in 2017

How predictable you are. Your writing, if you ever did anything other than a report on "Dick and Jane", must have been like staring at white type on a white page. Amazing you get so much golf in considering your several homes and world travelling...not to mention your 24/7 attention to this and other forums FakeSportsWriter.

It's more fun being for something than against something. Maybe that's why I'm still kicking ass at the age of 86. And playing 130 rounds of golf in 2018 after 160 rounds in 2017. Optimists live longer than pessimists. Researchers proved that. So be miserable and die earlier. I prefer to be happy and live longer. And feel sorry for the pessimists and miserable "get off my lawn" posters.

The executive courses at The Villages aren’t really a full course experience or effort. Cut your claim in half Eers if you’re being honest.

How predictable you are. Your writing, if you ever did anything other than a report on "Dick and Jane", must have been like staring at white type on a white page. Amazing you get so much golf in considering your several homes and world travelling...not to mention your 24/7 attention to this and other forums FakeSportsWriter.

Who cares what he did....
At least he does not feel the need to attack people on a college message board.

The executive courses at The Villages aren’t really a full course experience or effort. Cut your claim in half Eers if you’re being honest.

Cut the man some slack. I am looking to move to The Villages and I do believe all the courses there play regulation golf with respect to distances. Now, cut me some slack. Warez

Cut the man some slack. I am looking to move to The Villages and I do believe all the courses there play regulation golf with respect to distances. Now, cut me some slack. Warez

Sure if you consider 5700-6100 respectable distance. The Villages are kinda weird living. I’m 55. You better be at least 62-66 or older. To many old people for me and out in the middle of nowhere. But hey to each their own.

Not my stick Texass. Just post the truth. Unlike you and the other homer idiots.

The truth....
Truth is in the eye of the beholder.

You place labels upon yourself like CMU alum to make yourself sound distinguished.

But....
Labels to me are worthless as I make my judgement based on your posting history.
I apologize if this offends you but your posting history makes you seem like someone who would get passed up at a community college let alone a competitive university environment.

Sure if you consider 5700-6100 respectable distance. The Villages are kinda weird living. I’m 55. You better be at least 62-66 or older. To many old people for me and out in the middle of nowhere. But hey to each their own.

Not everyone is a big hitter like you...
Don't know how many people I have spoken to who think they are consistent 250-300 from the tee...

I'm 250 to 300 off the tee. But it's usually the 3rd shot by the time I get there.

What do I have to be insecure about? At least I know how to spell douchebag. Enjoy the game dooshbag. LOL

Oh so that’s what it’s all about. Hit tMB every once in awhile geek. Then you’ll understand. You’re more of a tool then I thought you were. Everyone knows douche is a girls product haha. You really are a village idiot. 5-0 is such a dooshbag.

Not everyone is a big hitter like you...
Don't know how many people I have spoken to who think they are consistent 250-300 from the tee...

Look me up on the GIN system. I don’t even know why I acknowledge some of you idiots. Look at my Avatar. Old Head. You guys really are amateurs. You don’t know how to communicate with successful people. I’ve tries to lend a helping hand but I guess trailer park trash can’t be helped.

The truth....
Truth is in the eye of the beholder.

You place labels upon yourself like CMU alum to make yourself sound distinguished.

But....
Labels to me are worthless as I make my judgement based on your posting history.
I apologize if this offends you but your posting history makes you seem like someone who would get passed up at a community college let alone a competitive university environment.

Did I say I graduated from CMU? You jerkoffs just make Fake News up. I started the MPM program at the Heinz School because I wanted to run a hospital. Halfway through the program I went to New York to train with Dean Witter/Morgan Stanley. Best decision I ever made. Been in the Top 1% income earnings for a very long time. What you think is truly irrelevant haha. You have absolutely zero way of offending Texass. It is actually amusing to me how disconnected you are from reality. I mock the tools here that are rude to me. It’s entertaining in a small way.

See I’m gonna mock you and the homers right now........I am leaving my house in 6 minutes to head over to the Citrus Bowl to watch WVU beat the shit out of Syracuse. You blowhards enjoy the game from your homes. LOL Homers not supporting WVU. Answer LOL LOL LOL at losers from Texass land living on a Morgantown college football site. What a loser.

Enjoy the game at home y’all.

Truthfully I don't really care who you think you are...

If you constantly attack posters because they disagree with you it makes you look weak and insecure.
More than that it makes you look like a POS.

But....you are a "King" around here...

What do I have to be insecure about? At least I know how to spell douchebag. Enjoy the game dooshbag. LOL

Come on ...

Greg has three houses....in exclusive neighborhoods.
Has a different girl every night.
Has a $100,000 car.
Attended Pitt and CMU
Averages 250+ off the tee
Top 1% earner

We should all show this man repsect and believe everything he says...

None of us can compare.

giphy.gif

Congrats to everyone for making this site the best it can be.

I'd love to see WVU win..I just don't see it..one of our QB's has taken 11 snaps the entire year and the other hasn't played at all..guess we'll know in about ten minutes.

Oh so that’s what it’s all about. Hit tMB every once in awhile geek. Then you’ll understand. You’re more of a tool then I thought you were. Everyone knows douche is a girls product haha. You really are a village idiot. 5-0 is such a dooshbag.
Doubling down on stupidity. Well you are consistent if nothing else..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT