ADVERTISEMENT

still5-0vstarheels

All-Conference
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2008
No, not the number of wins MVU has in our football series, not the dollar amount paid by ESPN to CUSA to televise a handful of games nor the number of slim women in Huntington but rather the number of times Michael Phelps represented Michigan in the pool. He took a few classes at UM when they hired his coach. Not the same as an athlete who represents their school in NCAA sanctioned event. Never let facts get in the way of a delusional MVU fan.

I can only attack other posters because facts never agree with my thinking and all of my post are pure idiotic BS. Obviously I am meth head.
Stop posting ignorant threads. We all know you are an idiot but why continue to prove it with the content of your posts and threads? I am almost embarrassed for you. 0-12

broken-78-record-b6xa2f.jpg
I agree

Don't listen to his clamouring about his "2nd favorite" (fallback) team.

He only says "we" when he talks about Marshall. You know how two-teamers are. Especially two-teamer Marshall fans. Without a fallback team, they'd be lost.

The only thing funnier is a Herd fan who roots for Marshall through an elite team, so he or she can attempt deal with Marshall's irrelevancy in private.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT