ADVERTISEMENT

👀🚨🚨🚨

Hilliary as SoS connected ALL THE WORLD'S CRIMINALS and started a world-wide money laundering system....

Hillary Clinton served as the 67th United States Secretary of State, under Soetoro, from 2009 to 2013...

Last edited:
as of last month...

the lawyers @ the DoJ ARE STILL DEFENDING HILLIARY IN COURT...

How is that possible ?

1MDB

1Malaysia Development Berhad scandal

The 1Malaysia Development Berhad scandal is an ongoing political scandal occurring in Malaysia. In 2015, Malaysia's then-Prime Minister Najib Razak was accused of channelling over RM 2.67 billion from 1Malaysia Development Berhad, a government-run strategic development company, to his personal bank accounts.

Chinagate - The Clinton-Gore campaign in 1996 allegedly took bribes from Chinese banks and their government to help their dwindling poll numbers. The Chinese embassy in D.C. helped siphon funds into the DNC. Secretary of Commerce Ron Brown (who was killed in a plane crash), and at Hillary’s instruction reportedly sold seats on department trade missions to China. Joint congressional hearings were canceled after Democrats threatened to bring up Republican campaign issues and then Monica Lewinsky actually saved this scandal from media attention.

Whitewater Scandal - Hillary and her husband were partners in a shady real estate development firm called Whitewater Development Corp in Arkansas. Accusations of impropriety against the Clintons and others soon surfaced, regarding improper campaign contributions, political and financial favors, and tax benefits. Clinton’s friends and majority owners, James and Susan McDougal were jailed for fraud, Clinton's successor, Governor Jim Tucker, was jailed for fraud along with municipal judges David Hale and Eugene Fitzhugh who worked with James McDougal. The Clintons walked away unscathed, having apparently done nothing wrong.

Filegate Scandal - Craig Livingstone, director of the White House's Office of Personnel Security "improperly" accessed FBI files on several hundred individuals.

Mrs. Clinton called it a, "completely honest bureaucratic snafu."

Many of these files were on people from previous Republican administrations. Hillary Clinton hired Livingston and is alleged to have looked at the files and requested this move. She was accused by Republicans of violating privacy rights of individuals she viewed as political adversaries.

Foreign-Country-Donations-To-The-Clinton-Foundation.jpg

Raised $360M in August and have raised almost $100M in the 48 hours since RBG passed....

and where did that $$$$$ come from ?

it's the BLM extortion $$$$$ from the NBA, MLB, NFL, NASCAR & college sports...

Hey Whacko.....Hillary was never the POTUS......and when her and Bill made all of this, it was after their WH stay.......

Trump was involved with this before and during his WH stay and Kushner......

and where did that $$$$$ come from ?

it's the BLM extortion $$$$$ from the NBA, MLB, NFL, NASCAR & college sports...

The $100M in the last 48-hours has come from 1.5 million donors....😉

Many donors to Clinton Foundation met with her at State

Hillary was never the POTUS......

She was WAY MORE POWERFUL than Soetoro ever thought of being...

She was organizing world terrorism and world-wide money laundering as SoS...

That money list was from the countries she visited...

Hilliary NEVER HAD AN IG...

She was WAY MORE POWERFUL than POTUS...

She was organizing world terrorism and world-wide money laundering as SoS...

Then you should put together a clandestine team of MAGA to go and arrest her and Bill.....at the same time, you can citizen arrest her for the emails......you can be the M-Team!

Id say damn you stupid but at this point that is like saying the sun is hot.

Dave, I’m curious, you know a little about everything it seems.....what was your professional career??

I use a patented process developed in a lab that turns mouthy morons into my bitches.

Dave....listen, I’m doing you and guys like you a favor. I’m just cracking the window and letting a little light into your world......so you are not so shocked after this election, that you stroke out....

Dave....listen, I’m doing you and guys like you a favor. I’m just cracking the window and letting a little light into your world......so you are not so shocked after this election, that you stroke out....
Just keep running your fat little dicksucker little lady. Stupid is as stupid does

ADVERTISEMENT