ADVERTISEMENT

👀🚨🚨🚨

Wanna bet who is currently shitting their pants more with this story in the daylight.....Kushner or Trump.....🤣

Wanna bet who is currently shitting their pants more with this story in the daylight.....Kushner or Trump.....🤣
YOU GOT HIM NOW!

WMPAhJi.gif

Poor A. Hott will be scouring the internet for the next five days to fill this thread with counter articles......what a sad ****ing life you have.

Poor A. Hott will be scouring the internet for the next five days to fill this thread with counter articles......what a sad ****ing life you have.

Poor dumb cunty doesn't understand what's really going on. Again I'm not Ahott but you know that.

Reactions: WVU80ate
It’s called fact checking dumbass. And you just got schooled lol

They are getting closer and closer
please!

it's your selective and relative environment to shape your decision making.

the media tries to expose its enemies and keep in secret its fellow members. The kennedy's, Clinton's, and Epstein's are their fellow members. Yay!

please!

it's your selective and relative environment to shape your decision making.

the media tries to expose its enemies and keep in secret its fellow members. The kennedy's, Clinton's, and Epstein's are their fellow members. Yay!
He relies on emotional decision making.

What ever allows you clowns to sleep at night.....history will hold you all accountable....
please!

who pays attention to history? Facebook? Twitter? CNN?

And your liberal friends in academia can erase history if they want but they act just like Hitler and the nazi's but reshaping the present with propaganda the left is pure. Bull shit. they are complicit to killing millions. You vote for them so congrats.

Racist dedpoops24 is mad that history is not in his side. He chose to accept the racist child molesting Biden and thenjoin the far left which supports Antifa, Iran, Russia, China, & ISIS

Last edited:
please!

who pays attention to history? Facebook? Twitter? CNN?

And your liberal friends in academia can erase history if they want but they act just like Hitler and the nazi's but reshaping the present with propaganda the left is pure. Bull shit. they are complicit to killing millions. You vote for them so congrats.
MAGA whacko.....get your hats and your flags while you can!

Racist dedpoops24 is mad that history is not in his side. He chose to accept the racist child molesting Biden and thenjoin the far left which supports Antifa, Iran, Russia, China, & ISIS
I am not sure what is funnier, that idiot thinking he has a feel for voters or that retard thinking he can make anyone believe he is a moderate. I thought deerehunter was numb. This asshat needs to clean his knuckles.

• Haha
Reactions: wvu2007
I am not sure what is funnier, that idiot thinking he has a feel for voters or that retard thinking he can make anyone believe he is a moderate. I thought deerehunter was numb. This asshat needs to clean his knuckles.

In 2018 I proposed moving charitable funds through HSBC to benefit people in a country not on friendly terms with US. Lawyers came back fairly quick, saying bad idea. They gave me a laundry list of reasons why HSBC is trouble.

I think they have been watching this for quite some time....were you able to use a different institution?

I'm shocked that there's criminal activity in politics. Shocked I tell you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT