ADVERTISEMENT

“We have created more jobs in two years than any presidential term, than any time, in two years. Period.”

Says the same pedophile that said he inherited the Inflation he created.

Says the same pedophile who says our borders are secure.

The same bleaters who are attempting to brag about his lies, after lies after lies, continue defending this America-hater.

Last edited:
That’s just an inaccurate statement. It’s the lowest brow talking point meant for only the dumbest of Americans. You don’t create jobs when you’ve intentionally paused them. You’re just letting people go back to work.
I'll 100% guarantee OP cannot name one Biden policy that has created 1 job. Economy is underperforming because wages are not rising with these new job (re) openings, and inflation is eating away at purchasing power. Still, if OP is posting record job creation, name the policy most responsible for it?

100% guarantee no one will read a fact based, response.
giphy.gif

Hey OP...what's that record job creating Biden policy?
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'll 100% guarantee OP cannot name one Biden policy that has created 1 job. Economy is underperforming because wages are not rising with these new job (re) openings, and inflation is eating away at purchasing power. Still, if OP is posting record job creation, name the policy most responsible for it?

100% guarantee no one will read a fact based, response.
giphy.gif

Hey OP...what's that record job creating Biden policy?
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

One of the board bleaters, @sammyk believes the Inflation Reduction Act is starting to work. 😂

He doesn't realize ANY reduction in inflation so far has been the interest rate hikes by the fed. Pedo-Joe hasn't done a damned thing but hurt our country.

Last edited:
One of the board bleaters, @sammyk believes the Inflation Reduction Act is starting to work. 😂

He doesn't realize ANY reduction in inflation so far has been the interest rate hikes by the fed. Pedo-Joe hasn't done a damned thing but hurt our country.
How much additional inflation causing debt have we created since passing the "inflation reduction act"? Aren't we already maxed out on the nation's borrowing authority without yet another increase in the debt ceiling?

Besides being diabolical and arguably downright Evil, Leftists as a group have a fundamental misunderstanding of basic economics. Not one of them understands what causes inflation, or how to grow an economy without taxing and spending and borrowing money to run up higher and higher debt.

None of them!

"OP" in therapy after trying to understand how increasing inflationary deficit spending creates jobs?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
You don’t create jobs when you’ve intentionally paused them. You’re just letting people go back to work.
Did you ever ask the OP to name a Biden policy responsible for all this so called "job creation"? You wouldn't have received an answer, but you should have at least asked so the rest of us could laugh at how the "OP" dodges the question.

"OP" soon gonna explain how Joe Biden reduced inflation and added half a million jobs!

Yep he IS!!!!!!
giphy.gif

Reactions: 30CAT
"OP" probably thinks "inflation" is that Chinese spy balloon hovering over our expanding economy. That's why Biden doesn't want to shoot it down, it would crash the economy... due to "deflation" don't 'ya know? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@sammyk aka "wimpy"

inflation happens when you gladly reward me with a hamburger today that by Tuesday you can see swelling inside my very wimpy tummy!
iu

giphy.gif

• Haha
'Ya know...you damn Trumpers want to blame me for everything...from inflation to that glorious Chinese spy balloon the CCP was so nice to send us. But ya'll know I can't remember half of what I'm told, and even less of what I say so you really can't blame me for anything OK?
iu

Yes we can creepy Joe. You've singlehandedly redefined creepiness for the creeps of the world. Nice job you old coot!

Last edited:
'Ya know somethin' atl...I often spend my quiet time asking God to give me a way to get back at your wise ass?
iu

Oh yeah? Why not send the FBI to raid my Wife's lingerie drawer 'ya creepy 'ol pervert? 🤔

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT