ADVERTISEMENT

“Bottom line, this could get bad.”

Good shooting, good rebounding, good defense, good pay. That's called a well-rounded team.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
"The indictment does not suggest any wrongdoing by the university, its coaches or its staff. We will cooperate fully with investigators in this matter. Because this is an active investigation, it is not appropriate for us to comment further at this time."

From KU Athletic Dept. No Worries.
The Big Ones always get looked at.
The Big Ones always get away with it.
And Hey, maybe they're NOT guilty of any wrong doing.
I Bet they are cleared.

"The indictment does not suggest any wrongdoing by the university, its coaches or its staff. We will cooperate fully with investigators in this matter. Because this is an active investigation, it is not appropriate for us to comment further at this time."

From KU Athletic Dept. No Worries.
The Big Ones always get looked at.
The Big Ones always get away with it.
And Hey, maybe they're NOT guilty of any wrong doing.
I Bet they are cleared.

Don’t forget, the FBI isn’t the NCAA. They won’t sweep this under the rug, they’ll go for their balls. Ask Michael Cohen and Michael Flynn.

I understand. But I don't trust the FBI any more than I trust the NCAA. Corruption partners...?? maybe?

I understand. But I don't trust the FBI any more than I trust the NCAA. Corruption partners...?? maybe?

I trust the FBI wouldn’t announce this unless they thought they could get convictions. Right now they’re asking the Addidas rep if he wants to spend the next 30 years in jail, or if he wants to give up some KU coaches. Tough choice.

If they actually cause a NCAA sanction that is severe I will be shocked, and not Rick Pitino as he proclaimed when he found out Hookers and Strippers were used for recruiting in the basketball dorm. I mean I will be shocked and very gladly surprised.

Vacating wins and titles. Hilarious. No real penalty involved by doing that.

Per Lanny Davis

Davis argued that Comey should’ve been fired because he openly talked about the Hillary Clinton email investigation without charging her and weighed in on the investigation within 60 days of the 2016 presidential election. He also accused Comey of only thinking about himself. (RELATED: Savannah Guthrie Holds Comey’s Feet To The Fire: ‘You’re Shorter In Person’)

“He should’ve been fired by Barack Obama…not by President Trump,” Davis asserted. (RELATED: John Podesta: Comey Is An ‘Idiot’)

The names Lanny Davis, Savannah Guthrie and John Podesta are hardly Turmp fans or have shows on Fox News

Does anyone believe the rank and file of the FBI are proud to be associated with Comey and McCabe? The proud members of the FBI have been disgraced by their leadership.

Dave you and LA need some snowflake relief
Just sayin'

ADVERTISEMENT